Posts by Illest Killer
4 posts total, newest first.
Teckno mw3?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - There are quite a few that work.
I might complile a list of known working ones.
i am actually pretty supprised that thisplace isnt all over Tekno MW3 atm there is verry little protection[REQUEST] Assistance with Texture Editingin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - Hello you wonderful lot
Firstly I'd like to say thank you for all the information I have been here a while lurking and learning.
So to the point, I decieded that i wanted to make myself a custom texture pack, I reaAll tools needed for Texture moddingin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - I followed instructions to the letter (ensured correct file sizes and everything) but when I join a server I get the error files differ from server.
what am I doing wrong?Where can i download MW3 patch from v1.4.382 to v1.5.387in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Bump>
I am also using Teknogods Modern Warfare3 Steamless Loader v2.6.3.0 and my MW3 version is also v1.4.382 i run on windows 7 (32)
I have been having trouble getting any releases to work. i also have the iw5mp but th
Showing the 4 most recent posts.