Posts by Captain_America
44 posts total, newest first.
Free ZPin CrossFire Discussions - Must be a bug. Hope it doesn't get fixed soon.Post High cores/BlackMarket Wins/losses etc.in CrossFire Discussions - http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6339/crossfire201109150033.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/crossfire201109150033.png/)
I fought the boss.So what's your highest score?in CrossFire Discussions - Score:415046 (Got 2 Silver Crates) Fought The Goliath in UnEarth.
-Would not have made had it not been for this one kind stranger who kept reviving me and everyone else on our team, who kept dieing. He said "NP I just wGood Guns for Zombie Modein CrossFire Discussions - Thompson, and Gold AK-47 for me...
Also, M14EBR is a beast! Got to the final boss with it.CF Account Questionin CrossFire Discussions - Hey guys,
Yeah, so... I was wondering for those who post their Crossfire accounts here (either trying to sell it or for whatever other reason) aren't you worried that someone from crossfire might stumble across this sit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.