Posts by qq12345
40 posts total, newest first.
Help needed - how to find xyz coordinates and make some simple scriptsin Dragon Nest Help - Hello, mpgh!
What I'd like to do is to find the xyz coords,
and make it so that when I press say ctrl+w, it blinks me forward x distance, having trouble though,
so any good resources to start with would be most helDragon Nest SEA Zoom/Coordinate/No CD Hacksin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - now to figure out how to update pointers... them I'm set :s
,bleh, no luck :s9/11in Dragon Nest Discussions - :rambo: rolfmaoDN SEA issues?in Dragon Nest Help - [quote=xyeta;5050302]anyone else having EP5 error patch failed and site doesnt work?
patch process failed zzz[/quote]
cherry 2 gud :/
I think im just going to play on my old server lol.Enhancement Hackin Dragon Nest Discussions - [quote=kache;5038092]Just a curiosity: was SH added with or without raising the level cap?[/quote]
thats colessum, pvp area, not saint.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.