Posts by Valentin3333
6 posts total, newest first.
[$5] Online 3 Method Money Making Guidein eBooks For Sale - Online 3 Method Money Making Guide
I made this eBook about making money online with 3 easy methods ( maybe you know them, maybe you don't ) that require time to get in effect, so patience is the key.
Price:
$5 ( PayPaHow to create a behavior?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Didn't say that I want someone to make me a behavior. I meant to say that I want to learn how to make them.How to create a behavior?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Can someone help me create behaviors for mobs and weapons? I have no idea how this behavior system works and I know that a lot of you guys know it... And you know it like a baws. /oya
My Skype id is : valentin_games . ( RotMG 22.1 Private Serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - I just applied to become a tester. It seems like an interesting idea. I tried getting the source from the actual RotMG but no success.... Keep it up with the work. :D(New Phoenix Source 1.9.2) Connection problem.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - So I just made a private server with the phoenix source 1.9.2. I did everything ( edited password in database.cs, IP in list.cs , rebuilt solution, edited IP for my client in Yogda and imported with MySQL ) but I am the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.