Posts by UltimateHack
60 posts total, newest first.
Mamo`s Hack V2.3 After Hellowen Update :)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for releasing ^^ working great for me.new map name stolen from combat arms? xD Fail.in CrossFire Discussions - Nobody stole maps, just because its a snow map doesn't mean its stolen from Combat Arms.
This map is way smaller and has nothing in comparison with that map, other than snow.What do u hate morein CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Exil;6476993]I dislike patches, It makes the game slower on my laptop[/QUOTE]
Agreed, they need to take into account that not everyone has amazing gaming computers.
I'm not on a laptop but I hate patches and Any Dsr-1 users out there?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=nageeb;6476206]
agree with u xD[/QUOTE]
I was actually thinking that after I got it how good it would be for hardscopers. I used to quickscope all the time, now I find it pointless to quickscope on this gun Any Dsr-1 users out there?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Biggboi16;6475256]UltimateHack
just as this guy say have good eyes and your good. im a dsr user and i find the sniper useful when there is a lot of ppl coming into your range and u just empty your clip and u got
Showing the 5 most recent posts.