Posts by TkM
9 posts total, newest first.
When did you lose your virginity?in Spammers Corner - [quote=lethalhuman8;434404]Lol, ill get her some....uhh... chew toy :D from my doggeh! yeah... and why she gotta bite something.. what if shes a tank(Tank as in hot and can take pain) and can take pain? :p
P.S. Hispi The best sig ever madein Showroom - Sweet fucking Jesus. I just fucking died inside after reading some of Sheldom's threads. Holy fucking shit. Bricks were shat.
An hero pl0x?help to build a CA hackin C++/C Programming - I recommend "C++ For Dummies". I'm reading it now. It requires you to use Dev-C++ but it teaches you alot. :)[beta] CSS hack, anyone wanna test it?in C++/C Programming - Lol Savage.....
This guy is a dick... I've dealt with him before....Selling lvl 47 for paypal moneyin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I can offer you $55.00 USD for it!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.