Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    You're already doing it in the first sentence by proclaiming they're a weaker personality than that of your own.

I'm tired of people trying to fix a broken system, the only way to go is to scrap what we do have and begin anew, the gaps in life are just getting bigger and bigger.
    People fear another world war, it's on its way, I assure you.
    First comes a civil war, then a cold war, then World War III.
    It's going to be people without money vs. people with money.

Also, the news is propagating horsepiss, watching the news WILL brainwash you.
    Yeah I did proclaim that but did I say I was stronger/weaker than them? No, I've gotten bullied too in school even after ending in, even now I get constantly cyber bullied by the same people who bullied me while I was at school.

I can assure you that we're already in World War III you just don't know it, many countries might not fought against or with aside some country, but we're already in it since end of Word War II...

Also, I don't watch a lot of news (as I've noted within this thread but clearly someone is unable to read)

Edit: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=991200

He gets bullied in the internet yet he got bullied over that thread and people within this forum calls him everything they can and you find that being nice? OK then, I got no further thoughts on what's going to happen..

Last edited by H!nt; 10-06-2015 at 10:20 PM.
    All opinions are my own.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post

Yeah I did proclaim that but did I say I was stronger/weaker than them? No, I've gotten bullied too in school even after ending in, even now I get constantly cyber bullied by the same people who bullied me while I was at school.

I can assure you that we're already in World War III you just don't know it, many countries might not fought against or with aside some country, but we're already in it since end of Word War II...

Also, I don't watch a lot of news (as I've noted within this thread but clearly someone is unable to read)

Edit: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=991200

He gets bullied in the internet yet he got bullied over that thread and people within this forum calls him everything they can and you find that being nice? OK then, I got no further thoughts on what's going to happen..

I seem to have hit a nerve, seeing as you feel the need to defend yourself against my statements.
    My work here is done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    I seem to have hit a nerve, seeing as you feel the need to defend yourself against my statements.
    My work here is done.
    Please care to tell me how did I defend MYSELF against your statement? Oh, I forgot your "work" is done when it never was your work in the first place.

Its just so funny how you call that defending myself when there is thousands upon thousands of people who get bullied every day and you call that defending myself when I clearly pulled out someone else who is getting bullied in this forum but clearly your too stubborn to realize that.

Have a nice day.
    All opinions are my own.

Thanks
    Can't believe he actually did it, saw it the 10/01 when the news said the killer discussed the plans on internet forums

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by thien269 View Post
    Missed the news cause I was to busy having no life and playing games, did a school get shot up or somethin?

Yes a school did get shot up and pretty bad I would say at least 10 dead

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post

Please care to tell me how did I defend MYSELF against your statement? Oh, I forgot your "work" is done when it never was your work in the first place.

Its just so funny how you call that defending myself when there is thousands upon thousands of people who get bullied every day and you call that defending myself when I clearly pulled out someone else who is getting bullied in this forum but clearly your too stubborn to realize that.

Have a nice day.
    What's funny is that you're still writing about this, what you're doing is just proving that somewhere, deep down inside you care enough to feel the need to describe your actions to me and or the others so that you wouldn't seem like you were left out or in some way stupid.
    Whereas, if you weren't, you'd just have stopped responding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @H!nt And @Mr. Gray

Enough with the arguing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234