Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    If Trump wins, Canadians will leave Canada.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer View Post

I am totally fine with all that shit. I hate hillary, hate trump. HOWEVER trump is a retard that blurts out random shit that pops out of his retarded mind. If he says the wrong thing to a world power and they get pissed off, then we are screwed. Learn to out weigh the less evil (which is none in this election) but then I thought what do I want? A evil ass bitch or a evil ass ugly retard that blurts out stupid shit in the office? And I decided that I rather have someone that doesn't have the chance to start ww3 (not likely but a chance)
    In reality it's just a case of who is stupid enough to do stupid things.

They are pretty even on the made up "corrupt" scale when you look at things objectively.

The biggest difference between the two is how levelheaded and critical they are, and from the last few months it's pretty evident who holds the trophy in that regard. The Trumpsters are just salty their leader is losing by double digits now and has a 9% chance at winning the election.

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

As apposed to your "sober" ramblings? Trumpkins are alike.
    Cute. Again, keep supporting a murderer, liar, rape protector, etc.

Sorry you want to start a war with Russia just so a few businesses can make some good profit. Good luck supporting Crooked Hillary. Also, I do not support Trump. But Hillary has shown how abusive she is and even killed Americans. Maybe if you'd get your head out of the liberal media, you'd see the leaks and understand she is a terrible person. Now go back to the cave with Casey Neistat and let Hillary buy more votes.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

Dylan (10-14-2016),nafabrown69 (10-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

Cute. Again, keep supporting a murderer, liar, rape protector, etc.

Sorry you want to start a war with Russia just so a few businesses can make some good profit. Good luck supporting Crooked Hillary. Also, I do not support Trump. But Hillary has shown how abusive she is and even killed Americans. Maybe if you'd get your head out of the liberal media, you'd see the leaks and understand she is a terrible person. Now go back to the cave with Casey Neistat and let Hillary buy more votes.
    Lol. I wouldn't expect you to understand the Benghazi situation because last I remember you referred to it as a "genocide" the last time we discussed it.

Hillary didn't kill Americans, Chris Stevens killed Americans when he denied armored military support in Benghazi because he didn't want an American Footprint.

Maybe if Breitbart and r/The_Donald wasn't your main sources of information you'd understand that Trump is manipulated by Russia and he has no actua understanding of the real world.

Fortunately most of America realize the sham Trump is, and when he loses I'll giggle at the cries of the egotistical right wing nut jobs who thought Drumpf had a chance.

Now go back to the cave with Milo and Putin and funnel more Russian money into American politics.

Südlich der Grasplantagen von Mittelerde.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Alright, so I am from Germany and I don't know shit about the politics in the USA. But our media here tells us that Trump is COMPLETE shit and if he gets voted, they kinda show it like the end of the world. Plus: No word about Clinton. Nothing positive nothing negative, just nothing. Only Trump-Bashing. So thats something I think is wierd. Then one of my subscribed Youtubers uploaded the following video and after watching it, I really think that the USA have a tough decision to do. Like stated here before:

The biggest difference between the two is how levelheaded and critical they are

Do I see it right, or am I still blind?

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Lol. I wouldn't expect you to understand the Benghazi situation because last I remember you referred to it as a "genocide" the last time we discussed it.
    Congrats on making up stuff I never said. Love how you cherry picked one example I gave because it's the only one you can defend. Her leaks shows she's money hungry and abusive with power. Now stop reusing my insults because you lack creativity and get ready to go to war with Russia bud.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Move to canada?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Congrats on making up stuff I never said. Love how you cherry picked one example I gave because it's the only one you can defend. Her leaks shows she's money hungry and abusive with power. Now stop reusing my insults because you lack creativity and get ready to go to war with Russia bud.
    Oh she's money hungry and abusive with power? Good thing she's the only one with those qualities right? There totally isn't a blonde haired orange skinned man who funnels Russian money and is as corrupt as any politician. Thatd be a disaster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I don't think much will change, really. Life in a nuclear family might not change much.

Every time I post a thread, I'm always nervous. When it's just a post, it's easier.

My MPGH Releases

MW3 Weapon ID List| MW3 SP Noclip

Registered since 04/05/2016
    MPGH Member (Lvl. 1) since 10/14/2016

Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Oh she's money hungry and abusive with power? Good thing she's the only one with those qualities right? There totally isn't a blonde haired orange skinned man who funnels Russian money and is as corrupt as any politician. Thatd be a disaster.
    Lmao nice cherry picking again. Again, good luck supporting the woman who wants to make every home in America have a computer, wants to start a war with Russia, protects rapists, bars her step son from Bill, killed Americans, makes 99% of her donations to herself, wants to take Americans guns away, and the list goes on and on. Good to see you didn't reuse my insults because you're not creative. That's a good start bud. You can stop replying to me now if you're just going to cherry pick. Good luck expecting free shit in life bud.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Her leaks shows she's money hungry and abusive with power.
    The only point you made about Hillary in that post.

Her leaks shows she's money hungry and abusive with power.
    The point I responded to because it was the only point you made about Hillary in that post.

How the fuck am I cherrypicking if that's the main debate in that single post?

Again, good luck supporting the woman who wants to make every home in America have a computer,
    I mean let's be realistic here, I'm sure you don't take everything Trump says litreally so why Hillary? Do you actually think she's going to do something as hard and basically meaningless happen? I don't know why I'm even responding to this point because it's so fucking stupid lol.

wants to start a war with Russia
    Russia is exceeding their boundaries, they seem to think they are superior to the US and can do whatever they want.

But in reality Hillary doesnt want to go to war with Russia. If Russia wants to start a war over a dictator then so be it.

bars her step son from Bill
    So your points about her barring Bill from seeing his son and making 99% of donations to herself sparked some interest from me. I said hey why not try and do some research on this. I googled some things and surprise surprise all the souraces were from websites like Breitbart and Info wars. Is this really what you base your opinions on? How about you go google their fucking policies and not some scandals these websites make up.

You're probably the same fucking idiot who buys those scandal magazines are grocery stores lmfao.

wants to take Americans guns away,
    Yeah, same thing was said when Obama ran. 8 years later you still have your guns. It's a rightwing tactic used to give voters a reason to vote. "HE'S TAKING MUH GUNS CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN". Didn't happen for eight years ago, won't happen now.

What's pretty funny about the gun issue is that Trump has said for years that guns are an issue. Now that he's in the Republican public eye he's flip flopped. And let's not forget when Rmoney wanted to put harsh restrictions on guns. Republicans really can't make up their mind.

Everything you state has zero credibility and is evidently from places like Breitbart and Info wars. When you can articulate points that are nothing more than false information and lies hmu bb.

I go to scool and still work 6-8 hours a day. I don't expect free shit but Trump and Info wars has you convinced I do don't they? Fucking puppet lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phildepill View Post
    Alright, so I am from Germany and I don't know shit about the politics in the USA. But our media here tells us that Trump is COMPLETE shit and if he gets voted, they kinda show it like the end of the world. Plus: No word about Clinton. Nothing positive nothing negative, just nothing. Only Trump-Bashing. So thats something I think is wierd. Then one of my subscribed Youtubers uploaded the following video and after watching it, I really think that the USA have a tough decision to do. Like stated here before:

Do I see it right, or am I still blind?
    I'm glad you've taken interest into American Politics. I personally find it very interesting. What I suggest you do is research yourself and try finding legitimate websites when you do your research.

I don't recommend watching youtube videos to try and form an opinion because they are usu all extremely biased and will literally take informatin and reform it to fit their agenda. Examples would be Alex Jones or the youtuber you just posted.

Don't get me wrong though, that youtube video has some very strong points and some truth to it. But if you look at things objectively I truly believe Hillary is the best option.

I also suggest you look at their policies and that's where you'll see Trumps true weakness.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Phildepill (10-15-2016)

Thanks
    It's always a decision between a giant douche and a turd sandwhich, I don't see what everyone is so riled up about.

Südlich der Grasplantagen von Mittelerde.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I don't recommend watching youtube videos to try and form an opinion because they are usu all extremely biased and will literally take informatin and reform it to fit their agenda. Examples would be Alex Jones or the youtuber you just posted.
    I can totally understand what you mean and I really try to not build my personal opinion on those videos. But what i think is interesting that before watching it, all I knew was "Anti-Trump" and I was happy to see something "Anti-Hillary", so it reminded me that I can't just take everything from my media at home to build my opinion.

Also this youtuber and someone called "Thunderf00t" made a debate for Brexit, and also then it reminded me that the media in germany is quite manipulative.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Moving to Antartica to watch WW3 take place. After you all are dead, I will come out of hiding and rule the world.
    I'm surprised you even came out of hiding and started posting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    May America rest in pepperonis.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast