Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    When MPGH first came about in 1998 @Dave84311 created the first video game hack for StarCraft. Blizzard sued MPGH and Jesus represented MPGH in the ultimate court of the ********* with the slogan "Thou Shalt Not Bitch". In 2002, MPGH had an ultra hack for every game ever created, giving every gamer god mode and super admin CP powers. This time Microsoft came after MPGH using satan as the prosecutor. Chuck Norris took MPGH's side with the slogan "I'll Chuck your Norris" and MPGH won after Chuck Norris sent Bill Gates and Satan into the seventh realm of the abyss. No one dared to threaten MPGH's power until the year 2246, when the supreme council took MPGH on for it's new version of the epic hack that gave humans real life God Mode. @arunforce transformed into a super MMA fighter with glowing long blonde hair and transformed into Super Saiyan 9000, firing his berzerker kick into Baal, the lord of destruction, MPGH won again. In the year 2980, MPGH created the hack "super uber awzome saucecake deluxe 9990" which gave every human RCON access to the universe, and this time Jesus fought with @Liz in an epic battle of supremacy. Liz was struck down but using her CP access she created a million copies of herself which took down Jesus and took over the universe. In the year 3192 an alternate universe collided with our own leaching billions of shitty hacks into MPGH and transforming it into a cesspool of script kiddies. Dave84311 from the alternate dimension was actually in Liz's position, and so him and his million copies fought Liz's copies for the designated ruling of the universe. Little did they know that @Nico and @Time were secretly plotting with Arunforce to take over both universes, and as such the three merged together as Timunicoforce and struck down the Liz and Dave84311 copies. Liz and Dave decided to team up after this incredible feat, and merged together to create DaLiz95422. DaLiz95422 battled it out with Timunicoforce for two centuries, until both ended up collapsing into the netherrealm.

That's MPGH's history with legal battles.

This is the best think I've ever read ..
    Write a book please ..
    I want to know what will happen in the Netherrealm ..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (04-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    When MPGH first came about in 1998 @Dave84311 created the first video game hack for StarCraft. Blizzard sued MPGH and Jesus represented MPGH in the ultimate court of the ********* with the slogan "Thou Shalt Not Bitch". In 2002, MPGH had an ultra hack for every game ever created, giving every gamer god mode and super admin CP powers. This time Microsoft came after MPGH using satan as the prosecutor. Chuck Norris took MPGH's side with the slogan "I'll Chuck your Norris" and MPGH won after Chuck Norris sent Bill Gates and Satan into the seventh realm of the abyss. No one dared to threaten MPGH's power until the year 2246, when the supreme council took MPGH on for it's new version of the epic hack that gave humans real life God Mode. @arunforce transformed into a super MMA fighter with glowing long blonde hair and transformed into Super Saiyan 9000, firing his berzerker kick into Baal, the lord of destruction, MPGH won again. In the year 2980, MPGH created the hack "super uber awzome saucecake deluxe 9990" which gave every human RCON access to the universe, and this time Jesus fought with @Liz in an epic battle of supremacy. Liz was struck down but using her CP access she created a million copies of herself which took down Jesus and took over the universe. In the year 3192 an alternate universe collided with our own leaching billions of shitty hacks into MPGH and transforming it into a cesspool of script kiddies. Dave84311 from the alternate dimension was actually in Liz's position, and so him and his million copies fought Liz's copies for the designated ruling of the universe. Little did they know that @Nico and @Time were secretly plotting with Arunforce to take over both universes, and as such the three merged together as Timunicoforce and struck down the Liz and Dave84311 copies. Liz and Dave decided to team up after this incredible feat, and merged together to create DaLiz95422. DaLiz95422 battled it out with Timunicoforce for two centuries, until both ended up collapsing into the netherrealm.

Who ever thinks this is fake has obviously never been to the netherrealm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihã- For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (04-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Timunicoforce i likey likey .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (04-21-2013),Symmetrical (04-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Security measures are always on hacking sites, like the famous, MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

i can't believe i read all this..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post

i can't believe i read all this..
    Yes, former trial editor under him. He is strict

Thanks
    We need a fucking story section for all the great stories about mpgh. remember paladin and somebody else also wrote a story of the creation of mpgh. could sell access to the story section and start printing books.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yea I saw somethings on here before, some other popular sites for private server developement have also been attacked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yeah, the two I remember is Nexon beefing about hacks and Sony beefing about private servers Dave was running.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Infinity Ward should sue me
    All dem jets

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    nexon jokes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    That's why we don't offer public hacks anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

You creative bastard!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to THE J0KER For This Useful Post:

Symmetrical (04-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Hero Hacks™ threatened me with legal action. And bitched about copyright to Dave in staff disputes. Though they no longer exist

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thanks for your replies. I lol'd at the story.
    There is no "I" in Team, but there is a "me."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123