Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Social Life & Cannabis

First of all I seem to suffer some minor linguistic thingamagings, so I might come off as daft.

Well this isn't as much a discussing thread for what the title states I just want to talk it over a little.
    Personally I love the magic green little herb that brings joy to the world.

But what I'm really wondering about is what could bring someone to smoke it.
    Sure it's fun and all to smoke it and I enjoy every single part of it, but I also like smoking with people that I like so here's the deal
    I've met another person that isn't quite against it but doesn't seem to quite like it.

What could bring this person over to "my side" and maybe enjoy a joint with me?
    What could I say to make the other person care to try and see that it isn't as bad as the person initially seem to think

I don't know for a fact what is causing he/she to not wanna do it, and I'm not one to force my own "beliefs" onto others - I want them to wanna do it.
    So even though I do know that whomever I ask to partake that might not enjoy it as much, I still ask.

Any help here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    They don't want to do a drug, respect that.
    In god we trust.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Persuasion to do a drug, ain't cool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Persuasion to do a drug, ain't cool.
    OP is the worst bloke ever.
    In god we trust.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I once was against it, but I've read so many articles about it and found out that its not harm for your health
    it will not gave you cancer, its not an addiction .. Etc. then I become OK with it but not supporting it.
    I guess those people who don't want to try it, its just because they don't want to become like those guys who smokes it every single day because they think its it gives them a bad reputation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    If they wanted to get high theyd buy a 20 if you wanted to be sober you would'nt of, Simple really.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If they really wanted to try it they would've done it, no persuation should be needed
    How to guide on anal sex:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If she doesn't want to smoke you can't make her man, it's that simple.

Thanks
    Wasn't really gonna force anyone, as I stated, I was merely interested in how one could present it to make it more appealing either based on fact or feel.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    I once was against it, but I've read so many articles about it and found out that its not harm for your health
    it will not gave you cancer, its not an addiction .. Etc. then I become OK with it but not supporting it.
    I guess those people who don't want to try it, its just because they don't want to become like those guys who smokes it every single day because they think its it gives them a bad reputation.
    I kind of got that feeling as well, but it might also be a dormant bad experience.
    It's just the fact that media is blowing weed out of proportion and supplying the masses with false information about it that really bugs me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Wasn't really gonna force anyone, as I stated, I was merely interested in how one could present it to make it more appealing either based on fact or feel.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

I kind of got that feeling as well, but it might also be a dormant bad experience.
    It's just the fact that media is blowing weed out of proportion and supplying the masses with false information about it that really bugs me.
    Well if you hate all the bad press stop pushing it upon others. Think about it you'd be going mental if i was blowing sherm smoke your way or trying to get you smoking it. Respect others and they will respect you and your smoking

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mattt View Post
    Well if you hate all the bad press stop pushing it upon others. Think about it you'd be going mental if i was blowing sherm smoke your way or trying to get you smoking it. Respect others and they will respect you and your smoking
    Trying to present alternative ways of seeing stuff isn't what the mass media does.
    I'm trying to break away the bad way of seeing it, once again, not pushing and or forcing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i once persuaded a bitch to snort cocaine after i got her drunk, she still refuses to talk to me ... women
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    actually i lied i think i've done that more than once you see
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    actually i lied i think i've done that more than once you see
    That's not quite how I want it to play out, what I want to do is be able to present some new insight to the person but I'm not sure quite how I would do that.
    Atleast not without making it look like I'm forcing and or abusing other things to get it to that point.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast