Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

Nightmare with Jesus in it? In any case I haven't had a dream where I can remember it so clearly since the one my gramps had a heart attack and it actually happened, it's just really weird that i can't remember any dream so clearly except this one and that on in the past month.

People tend to manifest things they relate with in their dreams (friends, family, religion), it's only natural. I don't think there is a barrier between a dream and a nightmare, or maybe something along the lines of what Doc said, and you had two seperate dreams, and it just feels combined.

IDK, I'm no expert.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Dreams do have "hidden meaning", and they can actually be used to judge someone's psychological state. Dreams are NOT used to help you remember things, it's actually your brain attempting to analyze previous events and make connections. Besides, the average person doesn't remember even 10% of dreams that occur.
    "Dreams are NOT used to help you remember things, it's actually your brain attempting to analyze previous events and make connections."
    That is the brain attempting to remember things.

"
    Besides, the average person doesn't remember even 10% of dreams that occur."
    You don't have to remember the whole dream to remember important things from the day before.

"
    Dreams do have "hidden meaning", and they can actually be used to judge someone's psychological state."
    Where did you hear this?

PS: I was talking to Blue
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/

Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

Previous name: Hax3rman

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.

My current favorite song

Thanks
    I have to agree with what aborted said.
    If I'm not mistaken this is called what I've seen on here, lucid dreaming or in other terms being in the twilight stage after you've waken up and gone back in.

I tend to do this all the time though, I seem to have lost the ability to control it as much.

But all in all, welcome to the club of disturbed individuals.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Well I had another dream today, the thing that shocked me was that jesus was in it, so what happened was my dream started out with me being in front of my school and I could kill whatever I.wanted, i held a leaf in my.hand and if I though of killing a tree I could imagine.it.then it would turn yellow.with just branches, but I saw a girl from the highschool walking and she was hot af, for some reason I said slow down time and everyone went slower then I woke up but I fell asleep yet again and the dream continued and now I was at my house and i heard screams coming from the shed and I saw her.body rolled up in a giant plastic bag and I could see her face, I tried to rip off the.bag but instead I ripped her face off next thing I know my friend was carrying a table into the shed and I saw that his face was really white, I asked him and he said that jesus was here, next.thing I knew a man with long hair passed me by and he went into the shed with some flowers. For some reason I started to cry.and.told him to forgive me and I didn't mean to do it but he never reaponded and that's how I woke up..

Sorry for the long post but I have no idea what it's supposed to mean and why i keep having these?

Reaching out to the older readers here no trolls pls.
    No Offence but that is one strange dream, thankfully though I've never had such a dream and find it quite shocking that many of you lot are having similar dreams O.o

I have 'religious' sort of dreams where to others it might be a nightmare but I have control of what I do in 90% of my dreams, for example I had this one dream where we were surrounded by zombies, a girl looked out of the room into the corridor to see if any of them were around but somehow she became one and as she turned she came viciously to eat me etc (flesh eating zombie) & instead of being scared I thought to myself to trust God and remained calm and composed. As she charged towards me I put my hands up in self defense still in the same state of mind, she began munching at my hands lol I had closed my eyes and her trying to eat my hands wasn't painful at all. I woke up being happy that I trusted God in such a situation xD

Weird much?

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Arun nailed it. Its just a nightmare. I have a recurring one where I'm a wheel of fortune contestant and everytime I get a letter right or wrong I get chased by murderous play-doh. Its interesting.
    "everytime I get a letter right or wrong I get chased by murderous play-doh" I LOL'D
    Thats right BOOM HEADSHOT click on the gif to go to a special place

Imam Ali (AS)

"Man is either your brother in faith or your equal in creation."

Haven't hacked for over a year and never planning to hack again, only hacked to level a new account as 1st one was hacked and cf didn't help me get it back! Here for mods, programming, other useful legit 'hacks'

Done List
    Get kicked while not hacking
    Not get kicked while hacking
    Get 5 kill streak in Prison TD EDIT NOW 6 KILL
    Get ACE in Prison TD
    Get MVP in Metro GM when joined late
    Play 43 battles in 6 hours non-stop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Seems like a normal dream to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​That's actually an indication that there is something actively stressing you in your life. It usually manifests in the form of description-less escape-esque thoughts or dreams.
    Yeah I'm really not sure the situation change, from place to place sometimes im in the city others in the outback, other times i feel like ive been asleep for 5 minutes then jolt awake in shock

Then other time's I've been sitting there watching people die just being gassed
    Last edited by Mauled; 05-17-2013 at 03:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Start by using another font settings so we can read it..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123