Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

IsDormant for Gmod13 (helps fix slow scripts & aiming at non-existent players.)

Cerberus IsDormant - Pastebin.com

Most people won't have a clue how to use IsDormant, but in short, it helps a good bit when it comes to HvHing/killing people on maps that are large because GMod takes forever to update positions of players. This could be useful to people that actually know how to add it to your module, don't expect me to spoonfeed it to you.

Compile this with the backwards compatible headers from BlackAwp.

I'm not releasing the Cerberus' header because if you can't get this to work by yourself, maybe you shouldn't be using it.

Thanks to G-D, Fr1kin for creating this, and _vmt/gnu/gentoo installer/vmt for helping me fix this.

How to use:
    Go into the aimbot part of your code where you cycle through every player
    Add this "if( vmt.IsDormant(k) == true ) then continue; end;"
    Enjoy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheyCallMeDaz For This Useful Post:

Dessix (06-25-2013)

Thanks
    For your own benefit, with that "I'm better than everyone else"-attitude you wont get far and people will just shit all over your work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    For your own benefit, with that "I'm better than everyone else"-attitude you wont get far and people will just shit all over your work.
    Not so much I'm better than everyone else, cause I don't know as much as quite a few people I know, more I know that tons of people that would never have the capability of learning past that of a 5 year old browse these forums (people actually find Tyler Wearing a god here, it seems.) and I give people this "attitude" because I'm disgusted by their amount of copy and paste. Every cheat I've seen here puts A-Z in a table, so, in short, be glad I've released more here than on HF where people actually like me.

TL;DR I don't care, at least I released something "original" in this section. It's not even original and anyone with a basic understanding of C++ could put it together in less than 5 minutes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
    Not so much I'm better than everyone else, cause I don't know as much as quite a few people I know, more I know that tons of people that would never have the capability of learning past that of a 5 year old browse these forums (people actually find Tyler Wearing a god here, it seems.) and I give people this "attitude" because I'm disgusted by their amount of copy and paste. Every cheat I've seen here puts A-Z in a table, so, in short, be glad I've released more here than on HF where people actually like me.

TL;DR I don't care, at least I released something "original" in this section. It's not even original and anyone with a basic understanding of C++ could put it together in less than 5 minutes.
    Never said anything about your creativity nor your contributions.
    Just a reminder to maybe take it down a peg, just because some people are beyond stupid doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Adorable, he brought a friend.
    VMT brought himself, actually. I wouldn't bring VMT, if I was going to bring someone to defend me I'd bring people that I've known for a few years.

OT: Why are you getting off-topic Antipathy, isn't this your own section?

Anyway, if someone needs help rigging this up to work with a module and you have a basic understanding of C++ (with some form of proof.) I'll help you, don't expect this to be plug and play either.
    Last edited by TheyCallMeDaz; 06-23-2013 at 07:38 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
    VMT brought himself, actually. I wouldn't bring VMT, if I was going to bring someone to defend me I'd bring people that I've known for a few years.

OT: Why are you getting off-topic Antipathy, isn't this your own section?

Anyway, if someone needs help rigging this up to work with a module and you have a basic understanding of C++ (with some form of proof.) I'll help you, don't expect this to be plug and play either.
    I quickly realized who it were, so pardon me. I don't know anyone in their right mind that would bring this sog-rag with them voluntarily.
    It's my baby-section, it's here because of me. Might not be a minion here, but I'm still keeping out for it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This could be useful.