Quote Originally Posted by Wik Ked View Post
about this sh*t i think you already had too much fun,this dude is only duplicating characters and he can do infinite items like those and the buyers are the fools who buy items that can be found random ALL over the map,especially in military bases. After i told him on skype he is duplicating he blocked me. DONT BUY STUFFS YOU CAN GET FOR FREE!

*Tip* Just go to verry low-low populated servers,loot the airport,once you done wait a while (1-5 minutes),join another server,do the same thing over and over and get your own free good items.
I didn't block you. I just removed you since it was apparent that you didn't care to buy only bust my chops for not selling you ONLY the mosin.

As I explained to this person I don't value the items almost at all. What people pay is to get a whole set fast / where they want it. This requires for me to devote personal time that I don't owe to anyone, some effort since I may have to abandon RL stuff to service ppl and there is also some risk involved.

THAT'S what you are paying for - not the gear that you could find spending around 16h by looting or in an instant from a dead player (even though it wont be in that good condition)

Quote Originally Posted by DaGoat27 View Post
Hey man just added u on skype, when are u gonna be on? Skype name- luke.kessinger5
I added you but these days I am swamped. Msg me with your request or any questions and I will come back to you asap.