QuestionWhy?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Why?
Black market is really strange thing... I wonder why I can not win BM weapons on good accounts, but on the bad acc yesterday took 3 weapons each of the 10 crates - DE camo, AK 47 Camo and Thompson And forever I see like some ahmeds with corporal won every weapon... Of course, on my main account has more than 40 different guns (all GP BM guns - from 2 to 6 pieces, all BP weapons and some ZP guns - 7), but... Why fortune smiles often noobz? Your assumptions?
Quote Originally Posted by alex230786 View Post
Black market is really strange thing... I wonder why I can not win BM weapons on good accounts, but on the bad acc yesterday took 3 weapons each of the 10 crates - DE camo, AK 47 Camo and Thompson And forever I see like some ahmeds with corporal won every weapon... Of course, on my main account has more than 40 different guns (all GP BM guns - from 2 to 6 pieces, all BP weapons and some ZP guns - 7), but... Why fortune smiles often noobz? Your assumptions?
simply z8 wanna gain more money....so they know already your account is worth a lot so they decrease your win rate ..as you can buy more and more crates
Quote Originally Posted by 525sirgo525 View Post
simply z8 wanna gain more money....so they know already your account is worth a lot so they decrease your win rate ..as you can buy more and more crates
haha u'r right i guess.
Quote Originally Posted by alex230786 View Post
Black market is really strange thing... I wonder why I can not win BM weapons on good accounts, but on the bad acc yesterday took 3 weapons each of the 10 crates - DE camo, AK 47 Camo and Thompson And forever I see like some ahmeds with corporal won every weapon... Of course, on my main account has more than 40 different guns (all GP BM guns - from 2 to 6 pieces, all BP weapons and some ZP guns - 7), but... Why fortune smiles often noobz? Your assumptions?
Quote Originally Posted by 525sirgo525 View Post
simply z8 wanna gain more money....so they know already your account is worth a lot so they decrease your win rate ..as you can buy more and more crates
The same reason why they unban more shit accounts than good ones upon ticket request...
Bad luck mate , thats just it :/
They are probably using a pretty good , but unfair strategy.

The lower the rank the more probability to get you a weapon, so you get hooked with the game.

On the other hand they know that if a high ranked player bought ZP for crates and he/she didn't find anything the chances are higher that he/she will buy ZP again.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
They are probably using a pretty good , but unfair strategy.

The lower the rank the more probability to get you a weapon, so you get hooked with the game.

On the other hand they know that if a high ranked player bought ZP for crates and he/she didn't find anything the chances are higher that he/she will buy ZP again.
Up to an specific number of times I guess, then they give you something... If you spend 100 crates and you don't get anything, I doubt you will continue buying.
It`s all math dude it`s all simple math
Quote Originally Posted by coolsidharth View Post
It`s all math dude it`s all simple math
yeah true
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?