GMod Fakeangles

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
GMod Fakeangles
Hey guise today ill show you how 2 do Fakeangles.

void AntiAimFake( CUserCmd *cmd, bool *bSendPacket)
{
*bSendPacket = true;
{
cmd->viewangles.x = anglesuwant;
cmd->viewangles.y = anglesuwant;
}
*bSendPackets = false;
{
cmd->viewangles.x = anglesuwant;
cmd->viewangles.y = anglesuwant;
}
}
////////////////////////////////
Now call in CreateMove and tada u got the spooky angles
P.S I added little anti c+p. It is really easy to fix
SPOOOKY INDEEEEED
this won't even work and even if it would work, your movements would be fucked up
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
this won't even work and even if it would work, your movements would be fucked up
I never said I was going to give out a movement fix did I?
Quote Originally Posted by DownSA8 View Post
I never said I was going to give out a movement fix did I?
I never said you said that.
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
I never said you said that.
Quote Originally Posted by DownSA8 View Post
and again, where did i said you said that
i just said that if you try to use this, your movements will fuck up
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
and again, where did i said you said that
i just said that if you try to use this, your movements will fuck up
Ok
2short 4 u
This Is C+P'D Str8 From Hera
nobody already knew this !! very nice and priv8 codes !!
as far as i know if you choke the command the movement in that command isn't interpolated, so you can just process the previous command inside prediction to avoid fucking up your movement
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?