Make me an offer. Not too much please.
If you're a a trusted member I'll go first.
add razvyx89 on skype
Originally Posted by razvyx
add razvyx89 on skype
You still have not let me know of any update on my steelseries item, I payed $50 for it and have gotten no response of any sort in a week or so. No updates or anything.
Originally Posted by Qwesting
You still have not let me know of any update on my steelseries item, I payed $50 for it and have gotten no response of any sort in a week or so. No updates or anything.
I have to say he is legit wait for the response from steelseries they take time, he did me a siberia elite headset and went smoothly
Originally Posted by chicken nugget
Make me an offer. Not too much please.
If you're a a trusted member I'll go first.