WTB2 STEELSERIES SENSEI WIRELESS

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
2 STEELSERIES SENSEI WIRELESS
Make me an offer. Not too much please.
If you're a a trusted member I'll go first.
add razvyx89 on skype
Quote Originally Posted by razvyx View Post
add razvyx89 on skype
You still have not let me know of any update on my steelseries item, I payed $50 for it and have gotten no response of any sort in a week or so. No updates or anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Qwesting View Post
You still have not let me know of any update on my steelseries item, I payed $50 for it and have gotten no response of any sort in a week or so. No updates or anything.
I have to say he is legit wait for the response from steelseries they take time, he did me a siberia elite headset and went smoothly
Quote Originally Posted by chicken nugget View Post
Make me an offer. Not too much please.
If you're a a trusted member I'll go first.
Sorry but is this a mouse ?
Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post


Sorry but is this a mouse ?
It is a mouse.
Quote Originally Posted by chicken nugget View Post
It is a mouse.
Ships world wide ?
Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post


Ships world wide ?
It does ship worldwide.
Quote Originally Posted by chicken nugget View Post
It does ship worldwide.
Add me on skype .
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?