WTS[CSGO] GR-Boosting Service • Friendly • Cheap • Reliable •Vouches - [24/7 Skype]

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[CSGO] GR-Boosting Service • Friendly • Cheap • Reliable •Vouches - [24/7 Skype]
Hello my friends .

I am offering a CS:GO boosting service. I can take you to any rank!

I am hacking , but I dont "Rage-hack" to avoid getting reported .

Im playing for a very long time , im not getting reported and i dont "rage-hack"

100% Winrate

In a lobby with me - I will rage-hack only if its necessary , if there is no other option !

In your account - I will never rage-hack, but i will still win (90%-100%)



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boosting Silvers

Im boosting silver only by getting in their accounts and to boost them up

I cant boost you in a lobby because we need more 4 people and its hard sometimes .

But we can talk about it, contact me .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prices:

Any Silver to Gold Nova I (With the method mentioned above") - 5$

Gold Nova I to Any Rank - 1.5/2$ per game (Depends on your rank,but i take 1.5$ most of the time)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payments :





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me :

[img]http://**********.com/addskype/notanony.png[/img]ⓘ or notanony

Or

yoavzz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Vouches :


Quote Originally Posted by xGabi View Post
vouched
keep boosting my friends
Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfreak066 View Post
Worked great he was also a very nice guy.
Quote Originally Posted by jabba151 View Post
+rep vouch, very nice guy and good booster
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
vouched ! boosted me very fast ! recommended

Quote Originally Posted by jhkanzi View Post
Recommended, this guy boosted me from LE to Supreme, thanks <3 appreciated!
I'll use your service probably soon after my derank =)

Giving vouch games for trusted forum members only !
Recommended, this guy boosted me from LE to Supreme, thanks <3 appreciated!
I'll use your service probably soon after my derank =)
bump , available.
bump , available .
Recommended

He is very friendly and boosted me very fast !
Bump , available .

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, available .
Bump .....
Very nice guy and a great booster, 10/10 would recommend
Found his boosting on mpgh forum fast easy great booster! +rep
Bought 2 games and they were fast and easy! Good booster
Quote Originally Posted by jabba151 View Post
Very nice guy and a great booster, 10/10 would recommend
Quote Originally Posted by vincentj2891 View Post
Found his boosting on mpgh forum fast easy great booster! +rep
Quote Originally Posted by crazyknife View Post
Bought 2 games and they were fast and easy! Good booster
Thanks

Bump , available .
He is a scammer, I bought cs:go rank boost from him and he failed. He told me he gonna refund after that he deleted me from steam and skype. No response, no refund. If admin asks I can add all the evidence dont buy from him.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?