Making Custom Userbars

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
Making Custom Userbars
Making Things Like This For You Guys



Format
1. Which Background : (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
2. Gradient Background Color : (Example Red To Black)
3. Text Line 1 :
4. Text Line 2 :
5. Text Line 3 :

Backgrounds
1.Camera Flashes


2.Equalizer


3.Hearts


4.Radar


5.Windmill
All Are 350x19. Normal Userbar Size

Will Do Them When I Get A Chance
Thanks And Rep If You Like!
Suprise me
Quote Originally Posted by NoloveSC View Post
Suprise me
Lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by callenbs View Post
Lmao.
LMAO

I don't like the background though.
Quote Originally Posted by NoloveSC View Post
LMAO

I don't like the background though.


Dunno Why The Quality Goes Down.
Prolly Cause There In GIF With Like 130+ Frames.
Quote Originally Posted by callenbs View Post


Dunno Why The Quality Goes Down.
Prolly Cause There In GIF With Like 130+ Frames.
I can't save it on my CPU :/
Quote Originally Posted by NoloveSC View Post
I can't save it on my CPU :/
Right Click? Save Image As?

Or Just Copy The Image Link And Put It In Your Sig.
1. Which Background : 4
2. Gradient Background Color : Blue & Green
2. Text Line 1 :[mpgh] Colored Green and [MPGH]tom_alle Name in Blue
3. Text Line 2 : Respect Me
4. Text Line 3 : Press Thanks If I helped u or u like my Threads.

Send me in PM Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
1. Which Background : 4
2. Gradient Background Color : Blue & Green
2. Text Line 1 :[mpgh] Colored Green and [MPGH]tom_alle Name in Blue
3. Text Line 2 : Respect Me
4. Text Line 3 : Press Thanks If I helped u or u like my Threads.

Send me in PM Thanks


Cant Send Private Messages To U.
Quote Originally Posted by DonMadawg View Post
YO make me 1
Use Format
the hearts one
text1: Lostie
Text2:Is
Text3:EPIC!
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
the hearts one
text1: Lostie
Text2:Is
Text3:EPIC!


1. Which Background : Hearts
2. Gradient Background Color : brown to yellow?
3. Text Line 1 :[MPGH] Pedo Force
4. Text Line 2 :Click Here
5. Text Line 3 :Now!
Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D View Post
1. Which Background : Hearts
2. Gradient Background Color : brown to yellow?
3. Text Line 1 :[MPGH] Pedo Force
4. Text Line 2 :Click Here
5. Text Line 3 :Now!
Do you want me to link it to something?
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us