QuestionHelp Please

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help Please
Hello people I am Brazilian.

Could you help me with this I want a D3D Hook for the game Pointblank

why without the hook. the menu does not appear or when injecting the game closes.

and can also have a tutorial esp box

The menu works in games that do not need to hook more I want TO PB can help me?

Sorry Inglês and the pq tou using google translator
Preciso De Hook D3D
I could help with the hook.
What's wrong with it? You didn't exactly say what the problem is.
Quote Originally Posted by stdio View Post
I could help with the hook.
What's wrong with it? You didn't exactly say what the problem is.
eu não tenho A Hook d3d ai eu queria uma.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr_5Day View Post
eu não tenho A Hook d3d ai eu queria uma.
Try again in English.
he says : '' I don't have the d3d hook, that's why i want one''

lol
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us