PostPatched[Polyhack] Purplehack (updated Bluehack)

Posts 1–15 of 124 · Page 1 of 9
[Polyhack] Purplehack (updated Bluehack)
I have noticed that Bluehack seemed to have not been updated because of a updated version of CS:GO.
So I would like to present to you Purplehack! This is the exact same thing as Bluehack, but with updated offsets so you can keep hacking.

How to use the hack:
(1). Download Polyloader, and follow the instructions on the thread on how to get everything working right.
(2). Once you've downloaded, and have correctly setup Polyloader, download Purplehack (Bluehack), and run it through Polyloader.
(3). Once that is done open Purplehack while CS:GO is running and assign keys to your keyboard/mouse for the individual hacks.
(4). I suggest viewing this thread on how not to be detected so easily. (Just to be safe.)
(5). ENJOY!


 
Video


Sorry for poor quality, I was on my brothers laptop at the time.


Credits
Merccy2 (For Polyloader, and source.)
Blueblood1 (Compiling all Merrcy's useful hacks into one.)

Virus-scans
VirusTotal
Jotti
PolyPurplehack 1.0_mpgh.net.zip6 KB · 2,700 downloads Clean
When will you be releasing RedHack. lol jk
Quote Originally Posted by alukastore View Post
When will you be releasing RedHack. lol jk
I've got a shitty overlay menu that I added to the hack, and called it EmeraldHack, so I guess you're right haha.
Quote Originally Posted by Purse View Post
I've got a shitty overlay menu that I added to the hack, and called it EmeraldHack, so I guess you're right haha.
Lol we have ran out of names.
When you use this hack can people on Overwatch see the GlowESP and Radar Hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreyadv View Post
When you use this hack can people on Overwatch see the GlowESP and Radar Hack?
Nah they can't
Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreyadv View Post
When you use this hack can people on Overwatch see the GlowESP and Radar Hack?
No, this hack is completely client-sided, and doesn't show up on the demo. Make sure you're not staring at people through walls though haha!
Quote Originally Posted by Purse View Post
No, this hack is completely client-sided, and doesn't show up on the demo. Make sure you're not staring at people through walls though haha!
I say the overwatchers have hacks as they can see through walls with x-ray
file clean approved
Quote Originally Posted by marezz View Post
Works for me, great job man!
No problem man. Hope you're enjoying it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
file clean approved
Thank you a lot.
Works for me, great job man!
Why nobody reply? this is a good stuff.
why is it causing so much fps drop? is there any hack which doesnt drop fps?
Quote Originally Posted by graave View Post
why is it causing so much fps drop? is there any hack which doesnt drop fps?
This is mainly from glow ESP. If you want better FPS I would suggest using Radar hack instead.
Posts 1–15 of 124 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us