i'll see if i can make it work...
Patched[Polyhack] Purplehack (updated Bluehack)
This is not working for me does offsets updated again or something?
Haha! Pretty simple once you got install Polyloader's requirements my main man.
- - - Updated - - -
Try deleting the compiled file, and compiling again; the original Bluehack had some problems compiling the ESP along with the Aimbot so that might be the problem.. If it doesn't work after this point I'll take a look into it.
- - - Updated - - -
Try deleting the compiled file, and compiling again; the original Bluehack had some problems compiling the ESP along with the Aimbot so that might be the problem.. If it doesn't work after this point I'll take a look into it.
Thanks it worked on the third try.
Noob question. Is this external or internal? And is external safer?
Thanks
Working fine.
Working fine.Not working for me.
EDİTED: i run as admin and working very very very nice. ty man
EDİTED: i run as admin and working very very very nice. ty man
Keeps crashing for me ;_;
Compiling, running, setting the keys.
The trigger and glow will work for ca, 20 sec. Then the hack crashes. I run both polyloader and the hack as admin, any ideas?
Compiling, running, setting the keys.
The trigger and glow will work for ca, 20 sec. Then the hack crashes. I run both polyloader and the hack as admin, any ideas?
This cheat is internal.
- - - Updated - - -
Make sure you followed th steps on Merrcy's polyloader thread. It could be you not getting luck with the compile.. It may
be that csgo is updated but you guys would have to wait until I get home before I can update it.
- - - Updated - - -
No problem my main dude. Hope you enjoy it!
- - - Updated - - -
Make sure you followed th steps on Merrcy's polyloader thread. It could be you not getting luck with the compile.. It may
be that csgo is updated but you guys would have to wait until I get home before I can update it.
- - - Updated - - -
No problem my main dude. Hope you enjoy it!
I can't make it work, I tried everything !
I plan on updating the hack regularly.
- - - Updated - - -
If you could list what you tried I could help you.
1. Check the Polyloader thread link in the thread, and make sure everything is installed.
2. Check the Bluehack thread and search for problems, and try to apply those here because this is essentially the exact same hack.
3. Try deleting the .exe, and recompile??
- - - Updated - - -
If you could list what you tried I could help you.
1. Check the Polyloader thread link in the thread, and make sure everything is installed.
2. Check the Bluehack thread and search for problems, and try to apply those here because this is essentially the exact same hack.
3. Try deleting the .exe, and recompile??
Please remove less red. Too much red.
Sorry my english
Sorry my english
Whats the problem?!


Will this hack not work in a few days or will it be like the original glow esp where you could compile and it would work
why doesent the old glow esp work anymore?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 Hacks[Polyhack] Purplehack 1.1 (updated Bluehack) [4/28/15]
49 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's Radar & Trigger - PolyHack - Auto Updating
891 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's RCS - PolyHack - Auto Updating
133 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
738 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updating
2,403
