PostPatched[Polyhack] Purplehack (updated Bluehack)

Posts 31–45 of 124 · Page 3 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by xxeatyourheadxx View Post
Nothing's working but the glow for me
nothing working for me as well..... compiled many times not even worked once
I wonder why is this one approved and mines
got deleted.
It was working for me today, but now i cant write offsets here :v please help me
@Purse appreciate people updating my hacks, now start making your own using PolyLoader :P.

If anyone has knowledge about C# and C++ and wants to contribute to the PolyLoader project please send me a message.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
@Purse appreciate people updating my hacks, now start making your own using PolyLoader :P.

If anyone has knowledge about C# and C++ and wants to contribute to the PolyLoader project please send me a message.
Bro @Merccy please update the glow ESP for me please bro non of the hacks here work and offsets update dont work as well
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
@Purse appreciate people updating my hacks, now start making your own using PolyLoader :P.

If anyone has knowledge about C# and C++ and wants to contribute to the PolyLoader project please send me a message.
Hah, I have babe. I just keep it between me, and real life friends.
@Purse is this throwing the VAC error that the other bluehack fixes were throwing? (An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers)
update any cheat and a lot of people will be happy ;D
Nice work dude! Got into a little problem, I can't hold down the trigger button while spraying(mouse1) i was able to do it with Pollys radar and trigger. Does this use some kind of other trigger-bot?
Quote Originally Posted by Unbalanced View Post
@Purse is this throwing the VAC error that the other bluehack fixes were throwing? (An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers)
You may have DEP disabled, you can search google on how to turn it on. <3

I think the Radar hack might have a problem, but it is unlikely as I've never encountered it.
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eupnoria View Post
Nice work dude! Got into a little problem, I can't hold down the trigger button while spraying(mouse1) i was able to do it with Pollys radar and trigger. Does this use some kind of other trigger-bot?
You are completely correct. This is a different triggerbot source from the other one you listed, I am pretty sure there is one of those updated here.
Does anyone know the reason as to why I can't set any hotkeys? I've tried several times, both setting hotkeys and recompiling.
Looks great DD

Can't W8 to use this, downloading RYE now
boobbob
something went wrong when compiling the randomized source, help me!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Asli Spelarn View Post
something went wrong when compiling the randomized source, help me!!!!
Make sure you haven't changed any of the offsets or have tried adding new features.

Open as administrator?
Posts 31–45 of 124 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us