what does the force aim button do? I tried it but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Patched[Polyhack] Purplehack (updated Bluehack)
dont think the trigger is working too
Is there any way to adjust to where the aimbot aims to? (Bone)
I presume it's something like this I have to change:
float PlayerPos[3];
float EnemyPos[3];
float AimAngle[3];
float CurrentAngle[3];
I presume it's something like this I have to change:
float PlayerPos[3];
float EnemyPos[3];
float AimAngle[3];
float CurrentAngle[3];
Not working for me, I'll test a version without vmprotect I suppose.
Update: Still doesn't work.
Update: Still doesn't work.
where can i change the value so the aimbot aims on the neck/chest, its always headshot and i dont want that 

only if trigger wasnt to hold the button
HOLY FUCK THANK YOU
hey can someone help im getting the error where it says something went wrong i did view output and it says this:
ERROR: Cannot determine the location of the VS Common Tools folder.
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.331.01 for x86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Coporation. All rights reserved.
Decrypt.ccp
c:\users\bryan\new folder\PolyPurplehack 1.0_mpgh.net_r\Decrypt.h(4) : f
atal error C1034: stdlib.h: no include path set
main.cpp
c:\users\bryan\new folder\PolyPurplehack 1.0_mpgh.net_r\PMemory.h(6) : f
atal error C1034: windows.h: no include path set
PMemory.cpp
c:\users\bryan\new folder\PolyPurplehack 1.0_mpgh.net_r\PMemory.h(6) : f
atal error C1034: windows.h: no include path set
Generating Code...
Press any key to continue . . .
plz someone help me i have no clue what to do
ERROR: Cannot determine the location of the VS Common Tools folder.
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.331.01 for x86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Coporation. All rights reserved.
Decrypt.ccp
c:\users\bryan\new folder\PolyPurplehack 1.0_mpgh.net_r\Decrypt.h(4) : f
atal error C1034: stdlib.h: no include path set
main.cpp
c:\users\bryan\new folder\PolyPurplehack 1.0_mpgh.net_r\PMemory.h(6) : f
atal error C1034: windows.h: no include path set
PMemory.cpp
c:\users\bryan\new folder\PolyPurplehack 1.0_mpgh.net_r\PMemory.h(6) : f
atal error C1034: windows.h: no include path set
Generating Code...
Press any key to continue . . .
plz someone help me i have no clue what to do
Is this the same source as merccys hack that was undetected for about a month and more , I will hash it and protect with enigma 

seems bugged? was using it fine all yesterday now I can't even input my hotkeys and if I do, when I press them they don't enable/disable the hacks.
Hi , can i get the codes in main.cpp only for GLOW ESP, please? I don't want trigger aim or another things, only GLOW ESP, thanks.
You can check that one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=917022
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 Hacks[Polyhack] Purplehack 1.1 (updated Bluehack) [4/28/15]
49 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's Radar & Trigger - PolyHack - Auto Updating
891 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's RCS - PolyHack - Auto Updating
133 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
738 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updating
2,403

