WTSHP Monitor E231 Service

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
HP Monitor E231 Service
Hey again people of MPGH. I have completed most of my orders from my old thread and coming back again to take more orders. I am selling HP Elitedisplay E231's , and discontinuing HP Slate 21's.

Due to the popularity of the monitors, I will be shipping out orders in 2 different dates.

HP Elitedisplay E231:
~1 Week Shipping: $50
~2-4 Weeks Shipping: $35


Drops are welcome, and you may use a fake name if you prefer to send to your real address.
I will not be sending more than 1 monitor per address.


Shipping : I can ship to US/CA
I no longer ship items to the UK. Sorry

Payment Method: PayPal and maybe bitcoin.

Skype : camramansz

T.O.S :
No chargebacks will be accepted or a scam report will be opened
If I fail or for some reason cannot complete the order, I will refund you.

Old Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=932680

Older Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...8199&p=9714156

I will only go first to the people I deem trustworthy. Don't contact me asking me to go first unless you are trusted. Thanks.


Just got the monitor today, comes without power cable as usual, but it's working well!
I can vouch for Cameron, I purchased one alonggggg time ago
Shame no UK postage else would have bought anything electronic
I can vouch for Cameron!

Finally got my Monitor!!! And it is HUGE and perfect condition! Thank you so much . I look forward to doing business with you again.
I can vouch for Cameron! He gave me tracking last night, and my monitor was delivered to me this afternoon.
Great service and he's super cool too. Price is a great deal! Would definitely use his services again


does this monitor work with a hdmi with my 780ti?
Quote Originally Posted by adoben88 View Post
does this monitor work with a hdmi with my 780ti?
The monitor doesn't contain an HDMI outlet.
Quote Originally Posted by adoben88 View Post
does this monitor work with a hdmi with my 780ti?
You can use an adapter for example hdmi to dvi or vga.
u cannot send to eu?
If you could do the Envy 32 inches, I would be interested.
Damn, I want to buy one but I can only use hdmi.
Quote Originally Posted by adoben88 View Post
Damn, I want to buy one but I can only use hdmi.
Well I mean you can, you can buy a different cable or use an adapter.
Quote Originally Posted by Cameron! View Post
Well I mean you can, you can buy a different cable or use an adapter.
doesn't it lower res?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?