GTALua | Script Engine in Lua

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
GTALua | Script Engine in Lua
GTALua - A Powerful Scripting Engine for GTA V in Lua
THE DEVELOPER IS freakyyuc, NOT ME

Current Features
  • All 5300 Natives accessible in Lua
  • Console that contains error messages and has support for own commands
  • Good Documentation to get you started with GTALua (Wiki & Tutorials & Examples)
  • Reload your scripts with a simple command in the console while ingame
  • Intro movie skipper

Planned Features
  • Automatic Refresh (instead of current manual method)
  • Helper functions & classes for the natives
  • Adding even more examples
  • Drawing functions & library
  • Script Database (maybe)
  • Scripting Documentation

Scripting Documentation
Make sure to check out the examples, you can find them in GTALua/addons/
We also have a wiki, you can find a tutorial and other things there! Check it out

Changelog
Current Version: 1.0.0 (Alpha)
  • Initial Version
  • Supported Game Versions: Steam/Retail 1.0.335.2

Installation
Source-Code: https://github.com/Freeeaky/GTALua
Dependencies: ScriptHookV, VS Redistributable 13

Support + Getting Started as Developer
Wiki
The wiki contains Tutorials and a useful Getting Started page!


Examples
You can find several examples in GTALua/addons/

Quote from the creator saying why this is better than LUAHook:
I have proper documentation (wiki, tutorial, examples), a much easier addons-system, each script has its own script thread so people are free to do what they want, my code is well-structured, documented and optimized (that's why my files aren't nearly 3mb).
GTALua_1.0.0_mpgh.net.zip436 KB · 570 downloads Clean
intro skip
Holy fucking shit, I can finally start making my own hacks for GTA V.
I am too stupid to understand what this is good for
Quote Originally Posted by BlazyLazy View Post
I am too stupid to understand what this is good for
Making hacks faster.
Now thats what I like to see bby. The reload function just got me so hard.
so does this actually allow to skip also heists intro?
Wow this will help out a lot thanks for this.
Interesting. I encourage everyone to take note here.
Oh my god this thing is a beauty. I will be abandoning the LUA hook forever. 5 seconds with this thing and it's miles ahead.
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
Oh my god this thing is a beauty. I will be abandoning the LUA hook forever. 5 seconds with this thing and it's miles ahead.
I'm not, I tried this one and its waaay slower than the other
Quote Originally Posted by Chumillas View Post
I'm not, I tried this one and its waaay slower than the other
Way slower? Uhh... I haven't noticed a speed difference. In fact if we're talking speed this one hooks off launch where as the other hooks on single player loading (given its original intents to be SP only).
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
Way slower? Uhh... I haven't noticed a speed difference. In fact if we're talking speed this one hooks off launch where as the other hooks on single player loading (given its original intents to be SP only).
Don't forget bro now it gets too "complicated" for some people
Quote Originally Posted by .Zer0 View Post
Don't forget bro now it gets too "complicated" for some people
Hah it looks like it. I hate to believe that though cause I love giving the benefit of the doubt but jesus.
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
Hah it looks like it. I hate to believe that though cause I love giving the benefit of the doubt but jesus.
How use it with The Real MVP? Do u know?
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?