[Leak] DANGO Mafia Lua AAA!

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
[Leak] DANGO Mafia Lua AAA!
Here it is (put this in your aimboggen):

if targ:EyeAngles().p > 89 then
AimPos = AimPos + Vector(6, 9, 0)
elseif targ:EyeAngles().p < -89 then
AimPos = AimPos - Angle(Vector(0, 5, 0))
end

Example:
Code:
function cd.Aimb0t(cmd)
if cd.vars["aim_aimbot"] and cd.targ != nil then 
      local AimPos = cd.GetAimPos(cd.targ, cmd)
      AimPos.p = math.NormalizeAngle(AimPos.p)
      AimPos.y = math.NormalizeAngle(AimPos.y)
   
         if cd.targ:EyeAngles().p > 89 then
            AimPos = AimPos + Vector(6, 9, 0)
      elseif cd.targ:EyeAngles().p < -89 then
            AimPos = AimPos - Angle(Vector(0, 5, 0))
      end
      
      cmd:SetViewAngles(AimPos)
      cd.Attack(cmd)
end
end
dank codenz from dango
open the menu using bhack_menu
enable aimbot using bhack_aimbot_enabled 1
Oh, not you again. You leaked our stuff again
Straight out of fukobot!
Bad way of doing it.
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
Bad way of doing it.
It's a troll idiot

I doubt you know how to do AAA in Lua anyways so :v
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
It's a troll idiot

I doubt you know how to do AAA in Lua anyways so :v
Assuming, anyone is stupid enough to try and use Lua for that.
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Gooby View Post
Assuming, anyone is stupid enough to try and use Lua for that.
You can correct pitch AA easy in Lua...
How do I create this into a file and also how do I install?


IS THIS VAC BANNABLE?
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
It's a troll idiot

I doubt you know how to do AAA in Lua anyways so :v
I do, you correct the pitch of players.

I don't code cheats in lua
Quote Originally Posted by Madeline G View Post
How do I create this into a file and also how do I install?


IS THIS VAC BANNABLE?
It is VAC And GAC Detected!!11
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
I do, you correct the pitch of players.

I don't code cheats in lua
Thanks for proving my point and you're right, pasting isn't coding.
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
Thanks for proving my point and you're right, pasting isn't coding.
"I don't code cheats in Lua" could be taken in many ways. Maybe, he knows what he's talking about, but just doesn't prefer to use Lua over C++. That, or he has conflicting stories and knows nothing at all. I don't know him, so I'm hoping it's the first one, otherwise he's talking a lot of shit with no backing.
good aaa helps beat autism in hvh
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us