[Leak] DANGO Mafia Lua AAA!

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Gooby View Post
"I don't code cheats in Lua" could be taken in many ways. Maybe, he knows what he's talking about, but just doesn't prefer to use Lua over C++. That, or he has conflicting stories and knows nothing at all. I don't know him, so I'm hoping it's the first one, otherwise he's talking a lot of shit with no backing.
I've met him on the HvH, he doesnt know C++
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Gooby View Post
"I don't code cheats in Lua" could be taken in many ways. Maybe, he knows what he's talking about, but just doesn't prefer to use Lua over C++. That, or he has conflicting stories and knows nothing at all. I don't know him, so I'm hoping it's the first one, otherwise he's talking a lot of shit with no backing.
I use clots cheat

Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
I've met him on the HvH, he doesnt know C++
What are you talking about dude heres proof:
Code:
std::cout << "Hello, World!\n";
You have never even talked to me legitimately, so you have nothing to really say.
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
What are you talking about dude heres proof:
Code:
std::cout << "Hello, World!\n";
You have never even talked to me legitimately, so you have nothing to really say.
How do we take you seriously when your proof is a Hello World that even a 5-year-old sethhack user could do?
Quote Originally Posted by snipwnage2 View Post
How do we take you seriously when your proof is a Hello World that even a 5-year-old sethhack user could do?
okokokokokokok sorry
Code:
int okokokokokok() {
return 0;
}
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
okokokokokokok sorry
Code:
int okokokokokok() {
return 0;
}
That's Better
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
I use clots cheat

What are you talking about dude heres proof:
Code:
std::cout << "Hello, World!\n";
You have never even talked to me legitimately, so you have nothing to really say.
It's funny how you've now resorted to trolling in attempts to hide the fact that you can't code.
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
It's funny how you've now resorted to trolling in attempts to hide the fact that you can't code.
http://pastebin.com/TZqUuhRG
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
who made this
I made it in 3 minutes like 2 months ago
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
I made it in 3 minutes like 2 months ago
/slits .............
Quote Originally Posted by Madeline G View Post
How do I create this into a file and also how do I install?


IS THIS VAC BANNABLE?
It is VAC DETECTED
Quote Originally Posted by n0t_cdriza View Post
Here it is (put this in your aimboggen):

if targ:EyeAngles().p > 89 then
AimPos = AimPos + Vector(6, 9, 0)
elseif targ:EyeAngles().p < -89 then
AimPos = AimPos - Angle(Vector(0, 5, 0))
end

Example:
Code:
function cd.Aimb0t(cmd)
if cd.vars["aim_aimbot"] and cd.targ != nil then 
      local AimPos = cd.GetAimPos(cd.targ, cmd)
      AimPos.p = math.NormalizeAngle(AimPos.p)
      AimPos.y = math.NormalizeAngle(AimPos.y)
   
         if cd.targ:EyeAngles().p > 89 then
            AimPos = AimPos + Vector(6, 9, 0)
      elseif cd.targ:EyeAngles().p < -89 then
            AimPos = AimPos - Angle(Vector(0, 5, 0))
      end
      
      cmd:SetViewAngles(AimPos)
      cd.Attack(cmd)
end
end
hey ur in my steam grouper "manger mafia" and can i use this thanks in advancer
Quote Originally Posted by LukeCoderBestXD View Post
hey ur in my steam grouper "manger mafia" and can i use this thanks in advancer
do you like anime and loli?
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
do you like anime and loli?
if u mean faping to it and polst to redtuben yes i indeed do

i shared all my videos of osu gameplay and how i code the lua hacks i use in gta v and iv

and NO!!! i wont give it to anyone its the private stuff
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
Code:
hook.Add("Think","verygoodaimbot",custom_aimbot) -- The hook will spam "aimbot" until it finds a target..
>-- The hook will spam "aimbot" until it finds a target..

not copypasted from wiki
fresh and original codes

Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
do you like anime and loli?
i do
my loli is better than everyone else's

Quote Originally Posted by LukeCoderBestXD View Post
if u mean faping to it and polst to redtuben yes i indeed do

i shared all my videos of osu gameplay and how i code the lua hacks i use in gta v and iv

and NO!!! i wont give it to anyone its the private stuff
my osu gameplay is better than your osu gameplay
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us