Request: Signature

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Request: Signature
Requesting a sig with gears of war 2 theron sentinel.


Theme: Gears of War 2
Colors: Gears of War releated, crimson red, bloody, splatter, black,
Ideas: Theron sentinel main pic, background with cogs crawling on the floor, dieing, dunno creative stoof
Anything Else: Theron Sentinel, crimson red, death,

Thanks~ Early Regards ~Alex

PS: Gamertag: spegehti123
Here is my signature I've made 4 you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
Here is my signature I've made 4 you.

Dude thats the shit!! Love it Thanks +rep
Quote Originally Posted by alexrules057 View Post
Dude thats the shit!! Love it Thanks +rep
Make sure u give credits to me to prevent ripping!
I'll start tonight, probably have it done tomorrow.

EDIT: If you want a better one, I'll make it.
It's just really late.
Couldn't find a senitinel render, and didn't feel like doing it myself.

any ideas with that render I put up???
Just use RBP's sig its nice enuff.
Iw ould but im looking for theron sentinel or along those lines
locust
FHAILJUSTUSERBP'S
Quote Originally Posted by OO7 View Post
FHAILJUSTUSERBP'S
Yeah see i told u
GAWD FKING KID USE IT
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us