MPH Virus Alert
Ok so i know i thought that MPH hack was a virus and i was right! Look at these files my antivirus could not scan
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP29\A0005731.exe
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004785.exe
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004784.exe
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004783.exe
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004782.exe
Each of these when you put them in your web adress bar show up as a file you are downloading. They are password protected and i cannot find them on my C drive. They were not there before i ran the MPH hack and Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware already deleted 10 of the non password protected ones. This is Urgent! I advise you all to delete the MPH.exe hack immediatley... I deleted it off my computer 3 days ago and it is still downloading things from the internet. I ADVISE YOU TO DELETE IT NOW
Guys these are Trojans And They Are Hiding In the System Restore Heres what I advise you to do NOW!
Access is denied to this folder by default. To fix:
Right click on My Computer Select properties Select System restore Check turn off system restore Apply and reboot computer
This will delete all restore points including viruses backed up there. Remeber to turn system restore back on.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP29\A0005731.exe
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004785.exe
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004784.exe
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004783.exe
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004782.exe
Each of these when you put them in your web adress bar show up as a file you are downloading. They are password protected and i cannot find them on my C drive. They were not there before i ran the MPH hack and Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware already deleted 10 of the non password protected ones. This is Urgent! I advise you all to delete the MPH.exe hack immediatley... I deleted it off my computer 3 days ago and it is still downloading things from the internet. I ADVISE YOU TO DELETE IT NOW
Guys these are Trojans And They Are Hiding In the System Restore Heres what I advise you to do NOW!
Access is denied to this folder by default. To fix:
Right click on My Computer Select properties Select System restore Check turn off system restore Apply and reboot computer
This will delete all restore points including viruses backed up there. Remeber to turn system restore back on.


![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)