[PolyHack] PolyRank 1.0
Intro:
Hi guys! I fixed up the offsets and made it used with PolyLoader.
I will update this as CSGO updates are rolled out.
So this basically shows the persons rank and their amount of wins.
Images:

How to use:
After all that, open RankWinScanner.exe in a Competitive Match and you're good to go!
Virus Scans:
(Keeps telling me I can't post links.. What about the virus scans?
)
Credits:
DogeDoge99 - 'Converting' it to work with PolyLoader
Merccy2 - Polyloader, Radar
Hi guys! I fixed up the offsets and made it used with PolyLoader.
I will update this as CSGO updates are rolled out.So this basically shows the persons rank and their amount of wins.
Images:
Code:
imgur.com/hEu6Y0f
- Download PolyLoader
- Ensure you have all the requirements for that
- Use PolyLoader to generate hack with this 'hack file'
- ???
- Profit $$$
After all that, open RankWinScanner.exe in a Competitive Match and you're good to go!

Virus Scans:
Code:
virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/23fffd8935ae81d6f87491d96079dd41b204307c virustotal.com/en/file/7cbf9739c7a3ab057ced9c62d87866c089d065fd774fd96c203a299ee1e48a34/analysis/1434702875/
)Credits:
DogeDoge99 - 'Converting' it to work with PolyLoader
Merccy2 - Polyloader, Radar
waiting for approval

