LightbulbDetected[PolyHack] PolyRank 1.0

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by lavameh View Post


I seriously doubt everyone i'm playing w/ hasnt played comp.
OMG this comment made me laugh so hard XD
Quote Originally Posted by Finn42 View Post
OMG this comment made me laugh so hard XD
, ahahahahaa
Why would this be a relevant hack?
Quote Originally Posted by lavameh View Post

I seriously doubt everyone i'm playing w/ hasnt played comp.
It does that on non-matchmaking modes. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flexi View Post
Why would this be a relevant hack?
To creep out the other team.
gerasssss ma ajuti cu asta , adauga-ma pe skype Mazystylez113

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogedoge99 View Post
It does that on non-matchmaking modes. :3

- - - Updated - - -



To creep out the other team.
help me , skype : mazystylez113
Quote Originally Posted by Seby1337 View Post
gerasssss ma ajuti cu asta , adauga-ma pe skype Mazystylez113

- - - Updated - - -



help me , skype : mazystylez113
Whats wrong?
It doesnt work. I tested last night. Everybody was no rank and empty wins, but their names could be printed out. I guess its offsets were changed in this version...this is our first comp.match name-dumper at least
BTW, im sure that they have ranks higher than legendary eagle...
rank up to legendary eagle master yesterday~:P
Quote Originally Posted by kernelreload View Post
It doesnt work. I tested last night. Everybody was no rank and empty wins, but their names could be printed out. I guess its offsets were changed in this version...this is our first comp.match name-dumper at least
BTW, im sure that they have ranks higher than legendary eagle...
rank up to legendary eagle master yesterday~:P
You're wrong. You should go closer to enemies on warmup and run it because this tool gets info from radar.
Quote Originally Posted by kernelreload View Post
It doesnt work. I tested last night. Everybody was no rank and empty wins, but their names could be printed out. I guess its offsets were changed in this version...this is our first comp.match name-dumper at least
BTW, im sure that they have ranks higher than legendary eagle...
rank up to legendary eagle master yesterday~:P
It works for me after everyone has connected in warmup while I'm in spawn. There hasn't been a CS:GO update as of yet so I assume the offsets should be ok. It had been confirmed working further down. Try recompiling if you wish. I don't remember saying that LE is the highest. :3
Quote Originally Posted by user0706 View Post
You're wrong. You should go closer to enemies on warmup and run it because this tool gets info from radar.
Ah..all right.. Ill try it later~thx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogedoge99 View Post
It works for me after everyone has connected in warmup while I'm in spawn. There hasn't been a CS:GO update as of yet so I assume the offsets should be ok. It had been confirmed working further down. Try recompiling if you wish. I don't remember saying that LE is the highest. :3
Silver4 is the highest~ioi
Big thanks for this!!!
doesnt work for me O_o always shows rank 0
Quote Originally Posted by 555444 View Post
doesnt work for me O_o always shows rank 0
You in casual or mm?
Quote Originally Posted by 555444 View Post
doesnt work for me O_o always shows rank 0
This is because you're in casual.
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?