LightbulbDetected[PolyHack] PolyRank 1.0

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
[PolyHack] PolyRank 1.0
Intro:

Hi guys! I fixed up the offsets and made it used with PolyLoader. I will update this as CSGO updates are rolled out.

So this basically shows the persons rank and their amount of wins.

Images:



Code:
imgur.com/hEu6Y0f
How to use:

  1. Download PolyLoader
  2. Ensure you have all the requirements for that
  3. Use PolyLoader to generate hack with this 'hack file'
  4. ???
  5. Profit $$$


After all that, open RankWinScanner.exe in a Competitive Match and you're good to go!

Virus Scans:

Code:
virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/23fffd8935ae81d6f87491d96079dd41b204307c

virustotal.com/en/file/7cbf9739c7a3ab057ced9c62d87866c089d065fd774fd96c203a299ee1e48a34/analysis/1434702875/
(Keeps telling me I can't post links.. What about the virus scans? )

Credits:

DogeDoge99 - 'Converting' it to work with PolyLoader
Merccy2 - Polyloader, Radar
PolyRank 1.0_mpgh.net.zip5 KB · 241 downloads Clean
download file?
also upload the image and put (dot) and space's on the link
Ok I forgot to upload the hack, so I fixed that. :-) I'll get the image.
where is the hack file?
Looking waiting for approval
Looking forward to Use it.
Quote Originally Posted by yotwarit123 View Post
Looking forward to Use it.
Same

//2short//
Looks good.
//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Looks good.
//Approved
Thank you!
STATUS 6/20/2015: UNDETECTED (tested in 2 comps)

//this is an awesome hack! Keep it up @dogedoge99
salut , tie iti merge ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seby1337 View Post
salut , tie iti merge ?
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
STATUS 6/20/2015: UNDETECTED (tested in 2 comps)

//this is an awesome hack! Keep it up @dogedoge99
cum functioneaza ?
Quote Originally Posted by Seby1337 View Post
salut , tie iti merge ?

- - - Updated - - -





cum functioneaza ?
he give you the players ranks from the comp.
The data(ranks) it prints.. are they accurate? because last time i updated used merccy's rank scanner it gave wrong ranks...
Quote Originally Posted by netstorm View Post
The data(ranks) it prints.. are they accurate? because last time i updated used merccy's rank scanner it gave wrong ranks...
Yes they are. I've used it while queuing with my firends and it was correct. At least ranks were for everyone as I could see at the end.


I seriously doubt everyone i'm playing w/ hasnt played comp.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?