Game Breaking Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Post it looks op
Quote Originally Posted by mihtitan View Post
Want it to be released?
Come on now, you know you people want this released! this has to be click bait isn't it
Physical damage / magic damage / maximum hp / maximum energy / health and energy regeneration / stability knockback / supersition / magic find / lasermancy / flask capacity / crafting speed / cooldown speed / current hp /max hp / current energy /max energy / current xp /xp tp next level

Is server side = not work
True

2short
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
Physical damage / magic damage / maximum hp / maximum energy / health and energy regeneration / stability knockback / supersition / magic find / lasermancy / flask capacity / crafting speed / cooldown speed / current hp /max hp / current energy /max energy / current xp /xp tp next level

Is server side = not work
It Works.



Edit:NVM I see Trove updated and destroy my work (Yesterday works now no)(BTW are not server side u just need to find the right pointers and a few more stuff.)
#Rekt by Game that dont have AntiCheat
Majority of those are server sided, but sure.
Does it need to be updated when the game update???
Why do people always say when something is server side it cant be modified? It certainly can be, it just takes a little more effort and risk.
Quote Originally Posted by laiwaiki45 View Post
Does it need to be updated when the game update???
They changed some of the offsets I think and I need to update some things I think I'm gonna pas because It's too hard to make this up to date because I use a shitty program to find some things

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadow26k View Post
Why do people always say when something is server side it cant be modified? It certainly can be, it just takes a little more effort and risk.
Because they thing u need to enter in their database and sh*ts to hack it but not I can hack some "server side" things with CE and WPE PRO(Little spoiler I know how to make Level Hack with it) (Hack for level:Scan for packets,kill a mob,send XP packet,Happy Life xD)
Quote Originally Posted by mihtitan View Post
They changed some of the offsets I think and I need to update some things I think I'm gonna pas because It's too hard to make this up to date because I use a shitty program to find some things

- - - Updated - - -



Because they thing u need to enter in their database and sh*ts to hack it but not I can hack some "server side" things with CE and WPE PRO(Little spoiler I know how to make Level Hack with it) (Hack for level:Scan for packets,kill a mob,send XP packet,Happy Life xD)
Proof ? i work with IDA PRO for Reverse Engineering all address is server sided.
how does the physical damage work? cant find the correct variable for physical damage...
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us