Game Breaking Hacks
Game Breaking Hacks
Release pls 

Post it looks op 

Hoo sure 

Physical damage / magic damage / maximum hp / maximum energy / health and energy regeneration / stability knockback / supersition / magic find / lasermancy / flask capacity / crafting speed / cooldown speed / current hp /max hp / current energy /max energy / current xp /xp tp next level
Is server side = not work
Is server side = not work
Majority of those are server sided, but sure.
Does it need to be updated when the game update???
Why do people always say when something is server side it cant be modified? It certainly can be, it just takes a little more effort and risk.
They changed some of the offsets I think and I need to update some things I think I'm gonna pas because It's too hard to make this up to date because I use a shitty program to find some things
- - - Updated - - -
Because they thing u need to enter in their database and sh*ts to hack it but not I can hack some "server side" things with CE and WPE PRO(Little spoiler I know how to make Level Hack with it) (Hack for level:Scan for packets,kill a mob,send XP packet,Happy Life xD)
- - - Updated - - -
Because they thing u need to enter in their database and sh*ts to hack it but not I can hack some "server side" things with CE and WPE PRO(Little spoiler I know how to make Level Hack with it) (Hack for level:Scan for packets,kill a mob,send XP packet,Happy Life xD)
how does the physical damage work? cant find the correct variable for physical damage...
This thread is closed for replies.

