[RECRUITMENT] CF Client Developers

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[RECRUITMENT] CF Client Developers
Hello there Crossfire Developers.

We are a team currently looking for experienced client developers and we would like you, if you are interested to leave your application in a PM to me or in this thread.
What should the application contain?
- Age
- Experience in years playing crossfire
- General experience in developing
- General experience in crossfire developing (have you ever done anything with crossfire clients/files)
- Timezone and availability
- Languages
- Possible other skills
- Why you are the perfect option for the job.
- Contact info (in pm)

I can't tell you what the server name is but it is a Crossfire Private server that is striving to become the best server around and to achieve that, we will need the best developers.

I am looking forward to see your applications!
-atxLive
- Age : 17

- Experience in years playing crossfire : Since the release of CF NA

- General experience in developing : I got around 5 years of experience in C# and recently got into c++

- General experience in crossfire developing : Nope

- Timezone and availability : Always

- Languages : Portuguese, French, English, Romanian and a bit of Russian (the basics)

- Possible other skills : Nah, just programming

- Why you are the perfect option for the job. : Because I am experienced with network programming (server side logic, client prediction etc) and I have messed a lot with the lithtech engine so I know how it works in most cases, I also developed some games in the style of minecraft, rust and currently making one in the style of hunger games with a great team! Because I am dedicated and addicted to what I do (programming), I don't just give up, the main reason for my post. Because I would like to aide in the making of a better crossfire! Because it would be a great learning experience. And because the crossfire na/eu community sucks balls.

- Contact info (in pm) : blenminer123@gmail.com
Seems like pming won't work, please leave your contact details here.
- Age : 17
- Experience in years playing crossfire : about 5 years
- General experience in developing : C++ and vb coder , little (sql ,c#)
- General experience in crossfire developing : hacking it?
- Timezone and availability : alot for now
- Languages : English , Arabic , French
- Possible other skills : ..
- Why you are the perfect option for the job : knows alot about cf , busting hackers...
- Contact info (in pm) : skype (mamo.mamo007)
Dafuq you mean Client Development ? You mean modding it ? Or what ? O.o
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
Dafuq you mean Client Development ? You mean modding it ? Or what ? O.o
Develop:

start to exist, experience, or possess.
«a strange closeness developed»

grow or cause to grow and become more mature, advanced, or elaborate.
«motion pictures developed into mass entertainment»

He means experience in creating, setting and/or update game's clients (everything about games, like 3D modeling, for example).
Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
Develop:

start to exist, experience, or possess.
«a strange closeness developed»

grow or cause to grow and become more mature, advanced, or elaborate.
«motion pictures developed into mass entertainment»

He means experience in creating, setting and/or update game's clients (everything about games, like 3D modeling, for example).
CF is already exists, so I have no idea what are they trying to achieve...
However, @kmanev073 is right, all the good CF Coder is gone... So did I, i'm just here to sell things But I stopped making hacks years ago O,,o
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


CF is already exists, so I have no idea what are they trying to achieve...
However, @kmanev073 is right, all the good CF Coder is gone... So did I, i'm just here to sell things But I stopped making hacks years ago O,,o
Same situation here...
bump.

Would like to see more applications, a bigger team makes things much more faster appliable.

-atxLive
@atxLive good luck finding someone... Good coders are gone...
Hi, There's not a lot you need to know about me, I have been on this forum before and started visiting the forum more often, saw this post and I'm interested. I do have one question for you, have you got a dedicated server for this to be ran off? Also how old are you?

Age - 18

Experience in years playing crossfire - 5 Years

General experience in developing - Created many hacks for the game on this forum in the past, scripts and have worked on a private client for CrossFire in the past

General experience in crossfire developing (have you ever done anything with crossfire clients/files) - Modded Rez files, decompiled everything and hacked the
shit out of it all.

Timezone and availability - GMT +01, Monday, Thursdays, Saturdays in the nights and every other day after 10pm.

Languages - English and little French (Bonjour)

Possible other skills - Know a lot about Linux and server side shizzle with CrossFire, Run my own server company with a lot of knowledge on mainly anything to do with servers. Not explaining it all but if you got an issue with a server I can most likely fix it.

Why you are the perfect option for the job. - Ask yourself.

Contact info (in pm) - PM me for my details.


As you can see I'm not one to brag about myself and my knowledge but hey you'll know what I know if you accept me for the job.

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by ****HACKER**** View Post
Hi, There's not a lot you need to know about me, I have been on this forum before and started visiting the forum more often, saw this post and I'm interested. I do have one question for you, have you got a dedicated server for this to be ran off? Also how old are you?

Age - 18

Experience in years playing crossfire - 5 Years

General experience in developing - Created many hacks for the game on this forum in the past, scripts and have worked on a private client for CrossFire in the past

General experience in crossfire developing (have you ever done anything with crossfire clients/files) - Modded Rez files, decompiled everything and hacked the
shit out of it all.

Timezone and availability - GMT +01, Monday, Thursdays, Saturdays in the nights and every other day after 10pm.

Languages - English and little French (Bonjour)

Possible other skills - Know a lot about Linux and server side shizzle with CrossFire, Run my own server company with a lot of knowledge on mainly anything to do with servers. Not explaining it all but if you got an issue with a server I can most likely fix it.

Why you are the perfect option for the job. - Ask yourself.

Contact info (in pm) - PM me for my details.


As you can see I'm not one to brag about myself and my knowledge but hey you'll know what I know if you accept me for the job.

Thanks.
I am 22 years old, almost 23 and there are several dedicated servers already available for this project fully protected with anti-ddos and much other stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by atxLive View Post
I am 22 years old, almost 23 and there are several dedicated servers already available for this project fully protected with anti-ddos and much other stuff.
Are you alone at the moment with this or is someone else with you? When is your birthday, 28th July? (just curiosity, )
Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
Are you alone at the moment with this or is someone else with you? When is your birthday, 28th July? (just curiosity, )
There is someone else. My birthday is in august.
Do you mind giving any proof?

Also this is not the right place to find your developers LOL, im not sure what you want to develop but aslong as you donty have the CF source 'coders' are useless, all you can do is update guns.. and you dont need no coders for that
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us