Seling lifes / ubhp / St and other

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Seling lifes / ubhp / St and other
Prices:
Life 0.20 $ ea,
UbHp 0.75$ ea,
Pixie 1.20$ ea,
Etherite 1.10$ ea,
Fairy plate 1.10$ ea.
Char maxing 6/8 or 8/8 contact me for prices.
Also contact me for other items if you would like to buy, we will discuss price

Rules:
You go first, if not, then please do contact a middle-man in advance so we can do the trade faster.
Credit Card only.

I'm mostly online 10am-11pm (GMT + 3:00)

Contacts: skype - finger.flinger

Check my proves here: i.imgur.com/FxOJG7a.png and i.imgur.com/vuHr0Iv.png

Vouches
Quote Originally Posted by varkalisg View Post
bought 6/8 char maxed, everything went well and fast, he even gave me some tops for free. (becouse i was his first client)
Quote Originally Posted by spazmonkey View Post
Posting a lovely +1 vouch for an outstanding member of MPGH. He has great service, was online when I needed him, was very easy to talk to and deal with, and most importantly, has the best prices I have seen in a while.

I went first in the transaction even though I was more well repped, and it went smoothly. I would recommend him to anybody looking ot purchase items. Overall, I will be doing business with him again and again.
I'll buy 200 Life if you have?

Skype: Connor.lee.jackson

EDIT: Will still buy the life, but I don't have the time to use an MM right now, so will be tomorrow night - Will contact you again then.
Posting a lovely +1 vouch for an outstanding member of MPGH. He has great service, was online when I needed him, was very easy to talk to and deal with, and most importantly, has the best prices I have seen in a while.

I went first in the transaction even though I was more well repped, and it went smoothly. I would recommend him to anybody looking ot purchase items. Overall, I will be doing business with him again and again.
Quote Originally Posted by spazmonkey View Post
Posting a lovely +1 vouch for an outstanding member of MPGH. He has great service, was online when I needed him, was very easy to talk to and deal with, and most importantly, has the best prices I have seen in a while.

I went first in the transaction even though I was more well repped, and it went smoothly. I would recommend him to anybody looking ot purchase items. Overall, I will be doing business with him again and again.
Thanks, means a lot to me
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?