Extended map editor

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Extended map editor
So I decided that if I want to ever make my top secret idea work then I'll have to extend the map editor
Wow that was harder than I expected

But I like the results

 
Beautiful map editor images





Extended it from a 512x512 map editor to a 2048x2048 map editor

The only issue is that 16x16 objects now show in the editor as blurry 8x8 objects, but I couldn't find a way to do it otherwise (I probably missed something)
Quote Originally Posted by Travoos View Post
So I decided that if I want to ever make my top secret idea work then I'll have to extend the map editor
Wow that was harder than I expected

But I like the results

 
Beautiful map editor images





Extended it from a 512x512 map editor to a 2048x2048 map editor

The only issue is that 16x16 objects now show in the editor as blurry 8x8 objects, but I couldn't find a way to do it otherwise (I probably missed something)
i tryed 2048x2048 but it ended up taking forever to load in the maps and test them xD
WOW..Just....WOW
Is that the realm? I thought realm couldnt be edited in editor?
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Is that the realm? I thought realm couldnt be edited in editor?
it is the realm :P, i guess you can if the editors size is large enoguh
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Is that the realm? I thought realm couldnt be edited in editor?
It can if you use travs reverse map compiler to get the JM and then update the editor to allow the map size
Unless you invest in SELECT, COPY, CUT, PASTE functions from Prod's editor, I fear 2048x2048 will be far too large to work with. By the way, what map is that?
Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Spark View Post
Unless you invest in SELECT, COPY, CUT, PASTE functions from Prod's editor, I fear 2048x2048 will be far too large to work with. By the way, what map is that?
its the realms map
Its very easy to change max editor size
Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post
Its very easy to change max editor size
It's not a question about wether it's easy or not. It's a question about wether or not you know how to do it and if your client will allow you to zoom and load it with out crashing and dying
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?