WTSSteelseries SE Service

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Steelseries SE Service
Welcome to my thread so ill be seing Steelseries Products for you

Price is an auction because i will be doing only 5 of them because i use an unique method that i dont want to saturate,i already got few of items from them not laterwhen it was easy but around 2 months ago,you can try yourself but you will probably fail because of them asking to send back and if you try boxing them it wont work,so yeah....

35$ is minimum 2$ minimum bid up
For now none of the places have been taken

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:


FAQ: When do i pay
You pay when i get the confrimation email that it will be shipped

How long does the shipping takes
Around 15 days mostly less

How long is the process
3-4 days

Any vouches:
No because i need to spend at least 30$ for 1 customer and it would make me a loss of Money,sorry guys but thats how it goes.
But you can pay half and then half when you get it

Contacts will be added later for now just pm me




Proof: i.imgur[dot]com/uS6N6Nt.png
Can someone vouch if this is legit?
Havent seen a single legit SteelSeries SE thread yet. But someone can correct me if I'm just lookin at the wrong places
Buyer beware for sure, got scammed 20$ off a similar number of posts member offering SteelSeries SE Service. Wait for vouch copies.
Quote Originally Posted by Wuzupmyhomiz View Post
Buyer beware for sure, got scammed 20$ off a similar number of posts member offering SteelSeries SE Service. Wait for vouch copies.
This guy isn't willing to provide vouch copies so I don't know.
With the amount of people who've done scams for steelseries, nobody in their right mind is gonna buy from you without a vouch.
If I can pay on tracking, I'd like to bid $50 for a apex m800
If I can pay upon DELIVERY and/or tracking with order confirmation
I'd like to bid $65
Be warned guys, this is most likely a scam
I should open up a legit SS shop
"i already got few of items from them not laterwhen it was easy but around 2 months ago"

Then why did you block out the date of the email in the "proof" screenshot?
This one looks like scam folks, watch out.
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
"i already got few of items from them not laterwhen it was easy but around 2 months ago"

Then why did you block out the date of the email in the "proof" screenshot?
This one looks like scam folks, watch out.
Because when i SEd one headphones and made a service on another forum some idiot reported me to them and they cought me because of the date and i got an lawsuit on my drop addy

- - - Updated - - -

I cant make vouched because im send the products back to them not stones lol and i will not share how do i obtain them
Quote Originally Posted by Flex95 View Post
Because when i SEd one headphones and made a service on another forum some idiot reported me to them and they cought me because of the date and i got an lawsuit on my drop addy

- - - Updated - - -

I cant make vouched because im send the products back to them not stones lol and i will not share how do i obtain them
Uhh, I might be wrong or something but - of the tens, maybe hundreds of the same headphone orders/SE/Refunds SteelSeries get a day (Im assuming you SE'D headphones from steelseries) how could they have identified you? Unless of course you somehow didn't censor the address and/or the exact time
From what I know Steel Series stepped up their game and the return process takes about a months time. Be careful guys.
Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg666 View Post
I should open up a legit SS shop
Yea, sell it as an ebook.

OP:
SteelSeries? 4 Days? Nice try.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?