OutdatedRust Legacy Hack

Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11
Rust Legacy Hack
I decided to post this here because the MPGHians need this. (From another world)
Also this section is dying and it's aids, so here.

Virus Scan:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1440396489/ⓘ
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/a1aepw2e0tⓘ
Screenshot:



Features:


  • ESP:
  • ESPs ON/OFF
  • NPC
  • Resources
  • Lootables
  • Sleepers
  • Players
  • Draw Names (Shows names of people around you)
  • Draw Coordinates (Displays ur X,Y,Z coords)


Aimbot

  • Aimbot ON/OFF
  • Toggle bones for different aim positions
  • Add Friend
  • Remove Friend
  • Aim Range Slider
  • Visible Check


User
  • Always At Workbench [Toggable]
  • Fly Hack
  • Speedhack slider
  • Jumpheight slider
  • Anti Radiation hack [EPIC]
  • Infinite Food hack [EPIC]
  • No Recoil [Toggable]
  • No Reload [Always ON!]
  • WallHack (NOW WITH 8 DIFFERENT TOGGLES)



Others
  • Toggle Grass
  • Suicide yourself
  • FOV Changer
  • Light hack
  • Radation hack a.k.a suicide hack [EPIC]
  • Teleport places (6 places!) [EPIC]
  • Teleport to Players [EPIC]




Hotkeys:

-F5 is used to open the menu!

-Pressing X will enable/disable the aimbot quickly, this can come in very handy.

-Once you've toggled Radiation/suicide hack you got to press the middlemouse (Scrollbutton) to kill people!

-Pressing C will teleport you to the person you are aiming at!
RUSTHACK_mpgh.net.rar855 KB · 18,358 downloads Clean
To make it undetectable and bypass cheatpunch

1. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
2. Right-Click "hosts" and click "Take Ownership" (u need to find this .reg file, is in the forum)
3. Edit the file with notepad or any text editor
4. Add the line
Code:
127.0.0.1 gsin256345.elasticbeanstalk.com
5. Save the file
6. Reboot for good measures
Hey I just started playing rust yesterday. What js rust legacy? Does this work for any random server I join? Also whay do the features like lootablesand resources mean? Thanks.
Looks good
/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Arxzos View Post
Hey I just started playing rust yesterday. What js rust legacy? Does this work for any random server I join? Also whay do the features like lootablesand resources mean? Thanks.
Legacy is the classic version of Rust. (Not the new one)


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Looks good
/Approved
Nice REP you got there.
So it wont work on normal rust? I just play on steam servers
This feels kinda awkward to say but it seems like i cant get it working.

Im using extreme injector and doing the way it should be done but F5 wont open the menu...
Any instructions?
Will test it once I get home, looks good btw.
hey how do you actually install i just dragged and dropped into rust and nothings happening yes im on legacy
Installation is simple : 1. Download the file and unzip it
2. Go to your rust folder and go in Rust_Data->Managed
3. Copy original AssemblySharp in Managed file and put it in folder you want ( ITS BACKUP )
4. Paste AssemblySharp file from download into Managed
5. ???
6. Go play rust
7. Profit
doesnt work !? game just loading

- - - Updated - - -

or doesnt even start

- - - Updated - - -

and I just have Rust_ClientData .... and this on the picture is not rust ? that is rust experimental

- - - Updated - - -

and a injector says that im trying to inject a 32 bit dll into a 64 bit process ?!
I tried the instalation I wrote before on steam version and it worked
It is Rust Legacy, as you can see right top corner of the picture " rust.legacy"
please again in correct english

- - - Updated - - -

so I just delete or safe the original ddl assembly file and put the new one in ?
Original Assembly save for backup in folder you want and put the new one in
Thanks for the release!
Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us