OutdatedCOD3RIN TriggerBot V10

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Looks good. //Approved
not working :c it crashes when i open it
Quote Originally Posted by kusgo559 View Post
not working :c it crashes when i open it
Nosteam version only.....and the other thing not working in windows 10
Not going to test, but I just wanted to say that I like what you did with the console.
no way to make work in win 10??? i really want to use it...
Any way to make it not mouse2?

- - - Updated - - -

pls help i get error: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. PLS HELP
Quote Originally Posted by MomCheater View Post
Any way to make it not mouse2?

- - - Updated - - -

pls help i get error: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. PLS HELP
same bro this error
I get the same error, The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)
I have vcruntime dll and msvcp dll..
wow I use windows 10
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us