COD3RIN TriggerBot V10
OutdatedCOD3RIN TriggerBot V10
Looks good. //Approved
not working :c it crashes when i open it
Not going to test, but I just wanted to say that I like what you did with the console.
no way to make work in win 10??? i really want to use it...
Any way to make it not mouse2?
- - - Updated - - -
pls help i get error: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. PLS HELP
- - - Updated - - -
pls help i get error: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. PLS HELP
I get the same error, The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)
I have vcruntime dll and msvcp dll..
I have vcruntime dll and msvcp dll..
How to use it?
wow I use windows 10
Read this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1058384, please.
This thread is closed for replies.


