I started watching the anime Another, and holy shit.. This anime contains some creepy ass shit.
What are your opinions on it?
It's good but you don't see people talk about it that much.
Originally Posted by CrazyJani
It's good but you don't see people talk about it that much.
Just finished the last episode, and wow. That was a good show, but it fucked with your mind at some points.
Saw it years back, was a great show i remember! I might see it again since i still have it on my external hd
Originally Posted by Dylan
I started watching the anime Another, and holy shit.. This anime contains some creepy ass shit.
What are your opinions on it?
WITHOUT a doubt one of the Best horror anime I've ever seen
It's like final destination without the precog
Originally Posted by Hunter Jr.
Thats 1:15. Not 30 seconds.
Shit title
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
Thats 1:15. Not 30 seconds.
Shit title
That's the point. The longer the video, the shittier the anime is. 30 seconds to a minute is good. above that is bad.
Originally Posted by Hunter Jr.
The spoilers are strong with this one
While I wouldn't say Another is a legend like Angel Beats(LOL WUT?), it's still something worth watching a couple times. I actually enjoyed watching it because welp even though sometimes the scenes were laughable I just kept watching because the anime got me hooked like a fish to a hook.