SolvedThe program was unable to start (0xc0000007b)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
The program was unable to start (0xc0000007b)
I keep getting this error everytime I startg Unity Suite...
Why is this doing this? Can people not make proper hacks?
It's simple , that error is caused cuz you have memory errors ... it's like corrupted memory (I'm sorry my english is not the goodest one xD)
Well to fix that error you will need to reinstall the windows... For me it was needed when i had that error and it's caused by a virus
Quote Originally Posted by TheDark4ness View Post
It's simple , that error is caused cuz you have memory errors ... it's like corrupted memory (I'm sorry my english is not the goodest one xD)
Well to fix that error you will need to reinstall the windows... For me it was needed when i had that error and it's caused by a virus
And you're positive about this?
Quote Originally Posted by TheDark4ness View Post
It's simple , that error is caused cuz you have memory errors ... it's like corrupted memory (I'm sorry my english is not the goodest one xD)
Well to fix that error you will need to reinstall the windows... For me it was needed when i had that error and it's caused by a virus
Fucking idiot made me restore my computer even though it still doesn't work!!!
Quote Originally Posted by k1ngqu33n View Post
Fucking idiot made me restore my computer even though it still doesn't work!!!
He's right to a degree. It isn't the hack the hack works fine. You're doing something wrong.
The program was unable to start (0xc0000007b)

just download the Visual C++ Redistributable für Visual Studio 2015 and ure fine
Quote Originally Posted by halfort1234567 View Post
The program was unable to start (0xc0000007b)

just download the Visual C++ Redistributable für Visual Studio 2015 and ure fine
Nope, I fixed it.
I had the wrong DLL files. I was using a mix of 32 and 64 bit DLL's.
I switched to just either both 32 or both 64 and it worked fine.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?