[H] DMG CS:GO Account [W] Low Rank CS:GO AccountI'm willing to trade a DMG vac clean account for a lower rank one,silver,or gold if possible or only 3 CS:GO Keys.
Originally Posted by Muhammed Ali I'm willing to trade a DMG vac clean account for a lower rank one,silver,or gold if possible or only 3 CS:GO Keys. Willing to take money for it?
Originally Posted by Muhammed Ali How much you offer Hmm I'm not very good with prices, tell me the minimum you would be satisfied with, and I'll work around you. Also, contact me on Skype: theo.cm
Originally Posted by Muhammed Ali i sold the account /close please It got VAC banned 2 days later. I am posting in scammer grave if you do not reply soon.
Originally Posted by Depp It got VAC banned 2 days later. I am posting in scammer grave if you do not reply soon. If he does not respond, please file a report with screenshots of the FULL conversation, Skype profile, proof of payment, and the vac ban.