WTT[H] DMG CS:GO Account [W] Low Rank CS:GO Account

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[H] DMG CS:GO Account [W] Low Rank CS:GO Account
I'm willing to trade a DMG vac clean account for a lower rank one,silver,or gold if possible or only 3 CS:GO Keys.
add me on skype: lucas.o3
Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed Ali View Post
I'm willing to trade a DMG vac clean account for a lower rank one,silver,or gold if possible or only 3 CS:GO Keys.
Willing to take money for it?
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
Willing to take money for it?
How much you offer
Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed Ali View Post
How much you offer
Hmm I'm not very good with prices, tell me the minimum you would be satisfied with, and I'll work around you. Also, contact me on Skype: theo.cm
i sold the account /close please
Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed Ali View Post
i sold the account /close please
It got VAC banned 2 days later. I am posting in scammer grave if you do not reply soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
It got VAC banned 2 days later. I am posting in scammer grave if you do not reply soon.
If he does not respond, please file a report with screenshots of the FULL conversation, Skype profile, proof of payment, and the vac ban.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?