QuestionWhat was/currently is your go to forum on MPGH?

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
What was/currently is your go to forum on MPGH?
Back in 2010 I would come to good ol' MPGH for Crossfire and Combat Arms hacks, and they were both plenty busy. Now a days I browse the Counter-Strike Global Offensive forum to see the pretty much daily updates coders come up with, and are amazed at the quality and speed they make them.

What was or currently is your go to game forum on MPGH?
I first joined for CS:GO hacks, I used Turb0z public external hack. I got VAC'd and never used hacks again for CS:GO.
Yeah I only use CSGO hacks when I get bored and buy a "smurf" account and have fun....until my VACation comes.
Originally came for Combat Arms hacks, but am now spending most of my time in the Grand Theft Auto V sections.
It was CS:GO when Turb0z was still around, now I make my own CS:GO hacks and just lurk around General.
Crossfire for life man... It always have been the best!
Came for CS:GO Mostly, when clockwork was still here and Turb0z, still hang around CS:GO and General forum area, sometimes just hop onto other ones.
CrossFire, now League and CS.
Forums I used to care about (in order of viewing)
Joined 2008

Combat Arms
Warrock
Graphics
Marketplace
General

The rest can and forever eat a dick.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Forums I used to care about (in order of viewing)
Joined 2008

Combat Arms
Warrock
Graphics
Marketplace
General

The rest can and forever eat a dick.
Fack you, always thought you were cool til now : (
I first was extremely active on Combat Arms, then general.
I'm pretty much scared to browse any section but general.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I'm pretty much scared to browse any section but general.
Okay Jetamay.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post


Okay Jetamay.
¿I don't go to Linuthsssssss section?
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?