jamesyeah's Brokering Service!


Any regular skin, NO KNIVES. Skins must be priced at anything below $30.
The prices of the skins will be the lowest market price.

I will begin by going onto CS:GO Lounge, and set up a trade.
I will not try to sell it for money instantly, but other skins // keys.
After I have eventually traded everything down to keys, I will sell the keys.
I will then sell the keys for PayPal money, on trade servers. They will go first.

The cost for you will be minimal. It will be a percent // number of keys.
I will not be taking any of the money, from PayPal.
The price will be decided, as we discuss on Skype.
Of course, the price will be changed, dependent on what the skins are.

If you're interested or would like to discuss..
Add me on Skype: jamie171000
Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145866425
Thank you very much, for considering jamesyeah's Brokering Service.
I hope you have an awesome day.



