OutdatedSome Pointers and Offsets

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Some Pointers and Offsets
Thought i'd go ahead and dump them.

Code:
playerBase: "client.dll"+0060EE18
m_fFlags: m_flags=0x350
Jump Offset: client.dll+0x692364
I'll edit this post later once I get some more like the Entity Base
But... this is gmod?
you are better off just going internal and actually understanding how the engine works
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
you are better off just going internal and actually understanding how the engine works
Yeah, I was thinking of going internal later.
Probably when I get my other DirectX menu working.
Quote Originally Posted by superseb123abc View Post
Yeah, I was thinking of going internal later.
Probably when I get my other DirectX menu working.
if you go internal you can just use isurface which is basically the same as the surface library in lua
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
if you go internal you can just use isurface which is basically the same as the surface library in lua
But DirectX Menu's can look better
Quote Originally Posted by superseb123abc View Post
But DirectX Menu's can look better
yeah... no
Quote Originally Posted by superseb123abc View Post
But DirectX Menu's can look better
unless you're looking to do some sort of 3d shit, its basically the same.
both are bad anyway
Quote Originally Posted by superseb123abc View Post
But DirectX Menu's can look better
ISurface just utilizes DirectX (or OpenGL if that's what you're using to render), DirectX doesnt look better, just don't be an idiot and stick to calling ISurface functions.
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
unless you're looking to do some sort of 3d shit, its basically the same.
both are bad anyway
Oh yea, DirectX and ISurface are both very bad! Don't use either! Seriously, do you even know what you're talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by asuchan View Post
Oh yea, DirectX and ISurface are both very bad! Don't use either! Seriously, do you even know what you're talking about?
you're suppose to use both at once obviously
Quote Originally Posted by cough_syrup View Post
This is useless just use this http://pastebin.com/kczFHCTN I know that this is netvars not offsets kthx using jump offset its gmod no just no.
just about as useless as linking a dump from 2014
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
just about as useless as linking a dump from 2014
almost nothings changed
Quote Originally Posted by cough_syrup View Post
almost nothings changed
that's the point
Quote Originally Posted by cough_syrup View Post
almost nothings changed
No, The more useful netvars have changed.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?