bSendPacket method?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
bSendPacket method?
Is there still an undetected method of changing bSendPacket? I want to be able to fakelag in casual and shit.
createmove? has it ever been detected?
Quote Originally Posted by Epik View Post
createmove? has it ever been detected?
I thought I read somewhere that it was. :/
Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post
I thought I read somewhere that it was. :/
I told you last time. It wasnt. rofl.
bSendPacket______0xF6677 (1/20/2016)

static BYTE on = 0;
static BYTE off = 1;

Write<BYTE>(Engine()->dwBase + 0xF6677, on);
Write<BYTE>(Engine()->dwBase + 0xF6677, off);

Didn't give untrusted last time I checked tho it was some time since then..
Quote Originally Posted by 4nuoFZf9aE View Post
I told you last time. It wasnt. rofl.
i forgot most of that conversation lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pean153 View Post
bSendPacket______0xF6677 (1/20/2016)

static BYTE on = 0;
static BYTE off = 1;

Write<BYTE>(Engine()->dwBase + 0xF6677, on);
Write<BYTE>(Engine()->dwBase + 0xF6677, off);

Didn't give untrusted last time I checked tho it was some time since then..
mind sharing a sig/how you got that offset?
Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post
i forgot most of that conversation lol

- - - Updated - - -



mind sharing a sig/how you got that offset?
I dont even have you on my new skype lol and are you trying to do it internally or externally.
Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post
mind sharing a sig/how you got that offset?
Sorry, I don't have the sig as I don't use sendpacket in any way atm. Pretty sure there is at least 1 public dumper that has it, not sure tho.
Quote Originally Posted by 4nuoFZf9aE View Post
I dont even have you on my new skype lol and are you trying to do it internally or externally.
internal ofc. never touching that external shit again
Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post
internal ofc. never touching that external shit again
Why would you need the offsets if you are internal?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us